Off-Topic Army cutting its size

Advertisement
Lmao!

Ive got the answer for them.

Southern parents aren't sending their kids to a military that is woke and paying for transgender surgeries, posting *** pride month messages, talking about correct pronouns, and forcing the covid vaccine. On top of that Gen milley saying this white rage nonsense ****ed alot of people off.

Lmao!

Southern parents aren't sending their kids to a military that is woke and paying for transgender surgeries, posting *** pride month messages, talking about correct pronouns, and forcing the covid vaccine. On top of that Gen milley saying this white rage nonsense ****ed alot of people off.

It's already starting to have a negative recruiting impact...

Agree especially in light of these woke guys leaving the military b/c they refused the vax. Too woke for the army, I suppose.
How many actually left solely due to vax requirement? Probably could count 'em on one hand.

Military service is all about following orders. On the battlefield and elsewhere in your military life. If a soldier is going to refuse to follow orders, they should not be serving. Simple as that.

How many actually left solely due to vax requirement? Probably could count 'em on one hand.

Military service is all about following orders. On the battlefield and elsewhere in your military life. If a soldier is going to refuse to follow orders, they should not be serving. Simple as that.
Are u kidding… tens of thousands were kicked out of the military…

Advertisement
Are u kidding… tens of thousands were kicked out of the military…

Guard and Reserve do not equal Active Duty. Huge difference.

Loss nonetheless though.

Guard and Reserve do not equal Active Duty. Huge difference.

Loss nonetheless though.
Yeah I know… my father in law was in Navy and then in the reserves in Cheyenne WY. But the topic was military (I think since “military” was specifically mentioned) and I thought guard and reserves were considered military

Yeah I know… my father in law was in Navy and then in the reserves in Cheyenne WY. But the topic was military (I think since “military” was specifically mentioned) and I thought guard and reserves were considered military

100% they are. I didn't mean to diminish their service.

Just very different categorically than active duty.

Regardless, this misguided policy over the 'fəking sniffles is asnine.

Advertisement
100% they are. I didn't mean to diminish their service.

Just very different categorically than active duty.

Regardless, this misguided policy over the 'fəking sniffles is asnine.
Trudat on all counts… regardless, it was way more than a handful of people discharged due to the vax mandate, whether u include non active duty or not

Advertisement
You mean legal*, moral*, and ethical* orders.

Those three tenets are the bedrock of our structure.

*As defined
You served, right? Did you ever hear any debate about legality, morality when a superior gave an order?

I can see it now. "Men, we're gonna attack that village!" Men then question the morality of that order as there are women and children likely in peril.

You know those debates are done at the 50,000 foot level, not on the ground. And, morality/legality debates over yet another vaccination when you've already had 10 others? Come on.

You served, right? Did you ever hear any debate about legality, morality when a superior gave an order?

I can see it now. "Men, we're gonna attack that village!" Men then question the morality of that order as there are women and children likely in peril.

You know those debates are done at the 50,000 foot level, not on the ground. And, morality/legality debates over yet another vaccination when you've already had 10 others? Come on.

I was the 50000 ft level. I reminded my felow war fighters of legal, moral, and ethical daily.

Granted WE defined moral and ethical so there is that....

Um...um....

Anthrax rollout was a barrel of monkeys. Mandatory...challenged...not mandatory...then back to mandatory only when FDA approval released.

It set DoD standard for newly developed vax.

Flu vax has been mandatory since forever.

I can't imagine a single scenario where an active duty, guard, or reserve member hasn't experienced this.
Well I was a reservist for 8 years...2001 to 2009 and got neither. Don't know what to tell you

Advertisement
Lmao!

Well,those people can always become cops. I'll never get why being a decent human being is so incredibly difficult for some. You have a preferred pronoun, I'll respect that request. If someone is ***, then fine. The fact that learning to be a decent human being is a reason for some to not join the armed services is hilarious. Then again, having too many dumbass meatheads tends to hurt readiness and effectiveness anyway.

Well,those people can always become cops. I'll never get why being a decent human being is so incredibly difficult for some. You have a preferred pronoun, I'll respect that request. If someone is ***, then fine. The fact that learning to be a decent human being is a reason for some to not join the armed services is hilarious. Then again, having too many dumbass meatheads tends to hurt readiness and effectiveness anyway.
My parents taught me not to lie. If youre a man im calling you a man. Same for a woman.

I just told you why the military cant recruit. If you dont like it thats fine but it doesn't change why parents are keeping their kids out of the military.

Toxic masculinity am i right???

I was in the Army, and law enforcement. I'm pretty decent in my own humble opinion. But all this pronoun nonsense is silly to me. Kinda like the ones who want us to trust the science of COVID and Global Warming think there are more than 2 genders.

Apparently recruiting isn't going well.

Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong. - Ronald Reagan

Size and strength are becoming more irrelevant as time passes for preventing wars

Fear of our military strength did not prevent the war and fight from continuing in Vietnam or Afghanistan. The opposition there both had causes and most importantly a will that negated our strength.

This is being proven out again in Ukraine. Where the much stronger Russia will eventually pull out or declare victory and leave

Strength is meaningless if you don't have the will to persevere. Vietnam and Afghanistan both knew that they could wait us out because ever since WWII we've lacked the national will and unity to do what was necessary to win

Advertisement
Back