Off-Topic Army cutting its size

Yes I would and it’s clear most of the supporters he has left feel the same. They booed him when he had the J&J guy at one of his rallys
I could almost feel sorry for him, having to pander to his intellectual inferiors comprising most of his rally crowd. The under-educated who believe science is a dirty word, and something to be ridiculed.

Advertisement
I could almost feel sorry for him, having to pander to his intellectual inferiors comprising most of his rally crowd. The under-educated who believe science is a dirty word, and something to be ridiculed.
Ah yes the guy who made a vaccine so bad it got recalled. Lots of science going on.

Here's a couple major reasons for Army recruiting problems:

- Fewer people in the USA are familiar with the military at all. Many do not know anyone who ever served.

- Only about 25% of young adults are physically, mentally and morally qualified to serve without receiving some type of waiver. Moral behavior issues include drug use, gang ties or a criminal record.

Are you trying to tell me all the stand for the flag propaganda at sporting events and nascar sponsorships isn't working?

Advertisement
The Army is still requiring covid vaccines? Are all the branches doing that?

Here's a couple major reasons for Army recruiting problems:

- Fewer people in the USA are familiar with the military at all. Many do not know anyone who ever served.

- Only about 25% of young adults are physically, mentally and morally qualified to serve without receiving some type of waiver. Moral behavior issues include drug use, gang ties or a criminal record.
When I went into the Navy in 1990 I required so many waivers that I actually got a waiver to get me past the maximum number of waivers an enlistee was allowed. I got a waiver for waivers, Unless you've done some really ****ed up, repugnant ****, they'll get you in if they want you.

I was in the Army for 8 years and never was required to get a flu shot. Also, I refused the Anthrax vaccine. I made it through my enlistment and have an honorable discharge.

I did not realize you can decline a vax while serving. Is this a thing or a case by case basis. Thanks for sharing.

My wife and one of her best friends have been advised by their respective doctors NOT to get any Covid vaccine. Medical reasons, not politics.

p.s. The friend is a liberal D.

No issues with that even though the medical exemption was getting abused. My sister's doctor got her a medical exemption but for no other reason than she and her doctor didn't believe in getting the vax but I'm sure there are plenty of legit medical cases.

Straight from the horses mouth. Top 3 reasons people aren’t enlisting

— Smaller pool to choose from. Obesity, on drugs, or get college paid for by employer (I don’t believe that last one is any more prevelant than it was 5 years ago).
— The shot
— Political leadership in the ranks (wokeness)

That's disappointing to see the shot as being a primary reason for a variety of reasons.

As for political leadership in the ranks (wokeness), I'm not really sure how extensive political correctness is in the military but I'm guessing it's not pervasive but gets blown out of proportion by many which leads to apprehension to enlist. Kind of like CRT - the right thinks this is a massive problem in the schools today but it's really represented by exceptions/isolated issues that get a lot of press, unfortunately.

Advertisement
Apparently recruiting isn't going well.

Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong. - Ronald Reagan

They are also doing it to pay for modernization.

Harvest MILPERS savings for other parts of the budget.

I did not realize you can decline a vax while serving. Is this a thing or a case by case basis. Thanks for sharing.

No issues with that even though the medical exemption was getting abused. My sister's doctor got her a medical exemption but for no other reason than she and her doctor didn't believe in getting the vax but I'm sure there are plenty of legit medical cases.

That's disappointing to see the shot as being a primary reason for a variety of reasons.

As for political leadership in the ranks (wokeness), I'm not really sure how extensive political correctness is in the military but I'm guessing it's not pervasive but gets blown out of proportion by many which leads to apprehension to enlist. Kind of like CRT - the right thinks this is a massive problem in the schools today but it's really represented by exceptions/isolated issues that get a lot of press, unfortunately.
In basic you sure don't dare refuse anything. When the Anthrax scare came about I was roughly halfway through my enlistment if I recall correctly. I think the anthraxvax was iffy because it actually put some anthrax in your system? I think I remember that as the reason I didn't want it. I figured my chance of exposure was slim, I was working in a Reserve HQ unit at that time. I honestly don't remember if I had to claim a religious waiver or what, but I said I didn't want it and they didn't force it.

As for the flu vax...never once was I told to get it. I've never had the flu vax in my life.

No it isn’t. Claiming they’re the only ones and doing it for political reasons isn’t serious. It’s the complete opposite. They don’t need it, so they don’t want it. Whatever you think about the other vaccines they force them to get, this is different. It does not work and serves no purpose.

You’re also refusing to address the recruiting issue which is tied to the wokeness. It might be hard for some here to wrap their mind around, but that kid from the backwoods, who you claims bangs his cousin, is who wins wars. They aren’t gonna join to learn how evil and racist they are just bc they’re white. They aren’t gonna join when they’re forced to shower with and learn about trans rights. As if they somehow have different rights than anybody else.

Like I said a long time ago, it’s systematic and it’s finally gotten bad enough to not be able to hide anymore. You don’t even wanna get into battle preparedness, either.
I never been in the Military, but you are as far right and pro white as they come. I know part of the Right agenda is to claim they are the only ones who cares about the Military. The military doesn't teach soldiers about it's or America's well documented evil and racist past. They teach they about military tactics and skills they need. They don't teach Trans or *** rights and you know that. They just say *** persons can join. This is how ya'll make sheet up and make it your reality. I don't care who decides to join because I ain't gonna do it. As far AA history and racial injustice, that's mine and Americas History. The very idea that you far right hate Nassi theology script followers want to burn history books, teach only historical lies and indoctrinate generations into a Hitler Youth kind of education system ain't gonna change history or prevent the truth being known. **** you know the History. Knowing history ain't shaming. It's History!

In basic you sure don't dare refuse anything. When the Anthrax scare came about I was roughly halfway through my enlistment if I recall correctly. I think the anthraxvax was iffy because it actually put some anthrax in your system? I think I remember that as the reason I didn't want it. I figured my chance of exposure was slim, I was working in a Reserve HQ unit at that time. I honestly don't remember if I had to claim a religious waiver or what, but I said I didn't want it and they didn't force it.

As for the flu vax...never once was I told to get it. I've never had the flu vax in my life.
Thanks for sharing. I know as a military member, you in a way give up some of the rights you have as a civilian. The military was making a health decision to protect all its members not just right or left. Now if the command was from up top that all members get the shot, then follow the command. If not, then you make the decision like you did. These Far Right people create their own wacked out realities with race being the primary motivating factor.

Advertisement
Like I said - do they challenge these orders for other vaccines? ****, the flu vaccine is required. Do they turn that down given it's wildly varying effectiveness year to year? Your comment about its effectiveness is completely irrelevant and it's just a convenient story by people like you. Military woke people were turning down the covid vax from the jump even when effectiveness was very high. Again, it was purely political in motivation.

As for your wokeness comment, your portrayal of what a grunt looks like is not what I was envisioning so I'm not that one disparaging their looks, background, etc. and I certainly didn't criticize them b/c they're white. And trans rights? Nobody said any of that - only you. All of that is just an odd take on your part and demonstrates the lens that you view everything through.
You hit the nail on the HEAD. Their Heil Donnie Trump contracted Covid and admittedly took the shot. They were just too far in to reverse course.

I never been in the Military, but you are as far right and pro white as they come. I know part of the Right agenda is to claim they are the only ones who cares about the Military. The military doesn't teach soldiers about it's or America's well documented evil and racist past. They teach they about military tactics and skills they need. They don't teach Trans or *** rights and you know that. They just say *** persons can join. This is how ya'll make sheet up and make it your reality. I don't care who decides to join because I ain't gonna do it. As far AA history and racial injustice, that's mine and Americas History. The very idea that you far right hate Nassi theology script followers want to burn history books, teach only historical lies and indoctrinate generations into a ****** Youth kind of education system ain't gonna change history or prevent the truth being known. **** you know the History. Knowing history ain't shaming. It's History!
This is blatantly false

Kicking out the unvaccinated soldiers was a ridiculous mistake. As a soldier, I can only imagine how much it ruined the guys' plans. The virus had become completely uncontrollable and even those who had received a few vaccinations were getting sick. So what was the point of all those stupid layoffs? I think that in such cases the soldiers should have gone to court, as far as I know their cases could have been taken up by https://ucmjdefense.com/navy-military-defense-lawyers-court-martial-attorneys.html. Now all these pathetic attempts at recruitment look like apologetic ingratiation, but people aren`t stupid and I think that only few will fall for this trick.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never been in the Military, but you are as far right and pro white as they come. I know part of the Right agenda is to claim they are the only ones who cares about the Military. The military doesn't teach soldiers about it's or America's well documented evil and racist past. They teach they about military tactics and skills they need. They don't teach Trans or *** rights and you know that. They just say *** persons can join. This is how ya'll make sheet up and make it your reality. I don't care who decides to join because I ain't gonna do it. As far AA history and racial injustice, that's mine and Americas History. The very idea that you far right hate Nassi theology script followers want to burn history books, teach only historical lies and indoctrinate generations into a ****** Youth kind of education system ain't gonna change history or prevent the truth being known. **** you know the History. Knowing history ain't shaming. It's History!
Actually, you couldn't be more wrong about this.

Um...um....

Anthrax rollout was a barrel of monkeys. Mandatory...challenged...not mandatory...then back to mandatory only when FDA approval released.

It set DoD standard for newly developed vax.

Flu vax has been mandatory since forever.

I can't imagine a single scenario where an active duty, guard, or reserve member hasn't experienced this.

Thanks for sharing. I know as a military member, you in a way give up some of the rights you have as a civilian. The military was making a health decision to protect all its members not just right or left. Now if the command was from up top that all members get the shot, then follow the command. If not, then you make the decision like you did. These Far Right people create their own wacked out realities with race being the primary motivating factor.
It isn't a health decision per se, but combat medical readiness.

Advertisement
Back