Army All American Game Notes

Advertisement
Thought nesta struggled a bit.

Thomas is a besst

Topic I think a few recognize but no one wants to discuss... Nesta's a solid prospect but far from the world beater folks here want to act like he is. He's not going to just come in and wreck ****, I don't think. I guess he's the only DT we got though, so...

e5dfe698c43ede4b29d2395f2f4a0228.jpg

He got payed plain and simple, hard to fuqin be mad as a fan **** yeah Im mad but I may have done the same **** take that paper if I was in his shoes.

Advertisement

Thomas is a besst

Topic I think a few recognize but no one wants to discuss... Nesta's a solid prospect but far from the world beater folks here want to act like he is. He's not going to just come in and wreck ****, I don't think. I guess he's the only DT we got though, so...

Nesta is a high 4 Star prospect. He dominated this season.

Thomas is a besst

we have to recruit more top quality dts man have too thats what u have to do to win big

Advertisement
Advertisement

Thomas is a besst

No one is asking him to start from day 1 however he can provide depth as a 4th or 5th dt next year

You mfs are insane, if you thought Nesta didn’t look great then what the fvck did Taron Vincent do any better than him in that clip?....some of you don’t even know what you are looking at. He did pretty good in those clips

Thomas is a besst

Not good enough to be an impact guy next fall. Depth guy/rotational? Sure but nothing beyond that.

Advertisement
I saw 3-0 for nesta too. Either way. Saying things like he didn't belong or he struggled a bit?

I hope that wasn't based on that video posted above

nesta did great. you guys are expecting a DT to have moves like von miller

Thomas is a besst

I've thought the same thing. He has high upside and a great motor. On top of that, he has a nasty mentality that you want your DTs to have.

But I've mentioned this in other threads relating to potential lack of DT depth next season - a JUCO DT is sorely needed. Including Nesta in your 2-deep and expecting productive output from him is highly unlikely.

I saw 3-0 for nesta too. Either way. Saying things like he didn't belong or he struggled a bit?

I hope that wasn't based on that video posted above

Yeah that was an excessive comment, they just say anything on here

Advertisement
Back