Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Of course Warchant would say something like that, they can't fathom they'd lose a head to head battle with Miami. Gene Williams bleeds FSU Kool-Aid. Some of those articles Michael Langston would write back in the day about recruits visits were borderline creepy. Sling blade looking goofball.

I remember those.

I always thought they’d end “and he sucked his ****”

Weird way to write about coaches interacting with coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember those.

I always thought they’d end “and he sucked his ****”

Weird way to write about coaches interacting with coaches.
I was gifted a warchant log in during the early 00s. That's the weirdest groupie staff I've read. Gene is a guy I would expect at some point to take a fall. More than likely a ladyboy mix up but nonetheless something deviant. He screams weirdo. Shirtless muscle pics daily. There isn't a world that could defend warchant.

In my time, jugsy, Danny boy (the height) and gene Williams and the warchant ball slappers.

Some quality stuff over the years. Was a great time.

In the latest 247 podcast with Pooper Patagna and Andrew Cheese D*ck Ivins, they break down Blount's commitment and he as a prospect.

Patagna said his numbers at the UA Combine this summer would put him in the 70th-75th percentile at the NFL Combine. Not the combine with 2024 kids, who are a year older, the NFL combine. Crazy.

They are sky high on him.

We've known about Blount and understand the MAGNITUDE of his commitment, but it's always a plus to hear national experts affirm what we know with their takes and statistical comparisons.

And....we know it's hard for these two to give Miami any love.

They also gave Dawson and Guidry major props.

In the latest 247 podcast with Pooper Patagna and Andrew Cheese D*ck Ivins, they break down Blount's commitment and he as a prospect.

Patagna said his numbers at the UA Combine this summer would put him in the 70th-75th percentile at the NFL Combine. Not the combine with 2024 kids, who are a year older, the NFL combine. Crazy.

We've known about Blount and understand the MAGNITUDE of his commitment, but it's always a plus to hear national experts affirm what we know with their takes and statistical comparisons.

I'm bricked up. Hope we keep him

Advertisement

How old is the kid. Is he reclassifying because he really is a 24 kid or is because he just got his school work handled and is a year ahead?

What were his UA combine numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back