Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes atheltic ability reminds me of one guy I remember. I'm not good at comparisons but looks like JPP as an athlete on that DL.

Advertisement
What were his UA combine numbers?

"He's nothing short of a certified freak," 247Sports national recruiting analyst Cooper Petagna said. "He has clocked a sub 4.8-second time in the 40-yard dash and had a 30-inch vertical jump. That would put him in elite company if he were currently listed on an NFL roster. Not too shabby for a 16-year old."

He could flip ( I doubt it ) but these same idiots had them getting Trader over the summer , Jeremiah Smith was flipping, McCray was a Nole a few days ago, ZP was all Nole even though that was 100 % bs. Anything is possible with recruiting but I take what their writers say with a grain of salt. As for a reclassifying I said there was a good chance at that awhile ago. That’s nothing new.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gaby jumped on board with a flip pick as well. Would be so weird. He literally just committed here a month ago lol. Recruiting these days is just pointless until the ink dries

Tripping Seeing Things GIF by CBC
👀👀👀 you fell for the okie-doke. I was waiting for the flip to happen. Thought it would happen sooner. But 👀👀

Attachments

• C97858FD-D26C-4956-8D28-3DE256BFABE5.jpeg
    C97858FD-D26C-4956-8D28-3DE256BFABE5.jpeg
    296.2 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unacceptable

McCray fine, but losing Blount is unacceptable

Norvell is not some magician either and lets be honest, FSU could just as easily have 2 losses right now.

Its all narrative

He gone. For now at least. What’s the worst on his reclass? Maybe this kid ends up like a DVD? Wasn’t he UM-UF-UM? A lot can happen in 14 months. It was just 16 months ago we were laughing at FSU and thought the program was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back