Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin is a huge Nole fan and he says Mom is insisting his recruitment is still wide open.
Their Warchant writers posted an article that says she was very emotional - his read is she prefers FSU- and that she said nothing is done until pen hits paper.

They also insist Mario is pressuring him to reclassify down to 2024 class

Advertisement
Their Warchant writers posted an article that says she was very emotional - his read is she prefers FSU- and that she said nothing is done until pen hits paper.

I absolutely hate when parents try to dictate where their kids go.

Let the kids make the **** decisions. It’s their life.

Advertisement
Of course Warchant would say something like that, they can't fathom they'd lose a head to head battle with Miami. Gene Williams bleeds FSU Kool-Aid. Some of those articles Michael Langston would write back in the day about recruits visits were borderline creepy. Sling blade looking goofball.

Yea i dont see this level of play on his tape but this is a huge pickup. Maybe he projects better because of size but he’s not near bain level even as a sophomore or junior in high school. He doesn’t look better than Njalik or LT either imo
I think he has more potential from a size and athleticism standpoint. He’s just more raw and not as polished as those guys yet. But yes huge pickup that helps us change the trajectory with local recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It’s all BS to help cope. We have written those same **** articles about recruits we lost and most of the time it’s BS copium. He committed to Miami for a reason.

Advertisement
Quit moving the goal posts to suit your argument!
Halloween GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back