Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, i just don’t like kids to rush their process

I don't either. To me, it's a maturity thing plus, let them enjoy life one more year. People who haven't played at a high level don't realize how much collegiate athletics are more like a job than anything else. You've got all the athletic stuff and then you've gotta go to class and hit the books. Sure there's fun times, but burnout is a serious issue with a lot of collegiate athletes in every sport. It's vastly different than the normal student.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doubt he was taking shots at us being it’s a Nole site. I’m sure they lead him in that interview, he was impressed by how many showed up and the interview structured it to look like a swipe at us.
Tabloid journalists that set up questions to get sound bites. He didn’t come up with that **** on his own. They ask leading questions to get these quick hitters.

Advertisement
Fspoo fan. No early momentum to witness. And then of course the latest comments
So you don't actually know **** but are now parroting the FSU fan and playing in front of a big crowd narratives.

quiet tim and eric GIF

Hope Miami puts in the work on and off the field to get him, but if he actually grew up a Noles Fan I’m not holding my breathe. Just feel like those recruitments are hard to pull off. Kinda like when a player says they want to stay home or when a player is a legacy of an opposing school. In both cases generally the main way to win out is to have a strong product on the field.

Nole reporter: Do you want to play in front of a lot of people?
Blount: Yes
Nole reporter: Or would you rather play in front of 5 people?
Blount: No.
Nole reporter: Ok, can you state those answers in a full sentence?
Blount: I don’t want to play in front of 5 people, i want to play in front of a lot of people”
Noel reporter: perfect!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back