Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Again, Rivals lumps us in with "others". Anyone care to guess who the author is? Mr. Gorney of course.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm wondering why the love fest for trailerhasse tho🤔
Unfortunately due to the dalvin cook debacle these kids are seeing a former central player doing well in the league and he went to that circus college up north.

Advertisement
Cane and Walter Nolan 2.0
Walter is much larger I think he was well over 300 pounds coming out of high school.But I’m sure Blount will put on more weight with his frame! Blount has the size projection to play inside but is also a freak athlete that could play EDGE.

Blount according to On3 has a wingspan of 81 inches. Nolan has a wingspan of 80 inches according to his profile.

Advertisement
Walter is much larger I think he was well over 300 pounds coming out of high school.But I’m sure Blount will put on more weight with his frame! Blount has the size projection to play inside but is also a freak athlete that could play EDGE.

Blount according to On3 has a wingspan of 81 inches. Nolan has a wingspan of 80 inches according to his profile.
Oh yea still early on he'll get bigger as a SR but I have legit heard those comparisons, plus that wingspan is scary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back