Ariz- you are strangely quiet on Sony:(

It scares the **** out of me that Ariz popped in this thread and still didn't deal with the Sony question.

BTW, +1000 to everything Swag said.

Why? You think Sony confided in him he was all UGA? If you believe that I have a dam here in Vegas they call Hoover Dam I can sell it to you. It generates a lot of electricity and is really cool place.

Advertisement
I'm of the mindset that I won't let a 16 year old ruin my day.

On to the next if he doesn't come.

If he does commit to UGA, please remember that it's not over and continue to respect the kid as the staff will. Because we're going to recruit him hard down the stretch. Once we get through the NCAA stuff this summer and get on the field it could be a game changer for recruits. It's going to be an exciting fall.

Where did you hear that?

My college room mate works in the football office at Clemson. He is one of those "recruiting analysts". Call the head coach at American to see Sony still had interest and said "Sony has committed already". When asked what school, he said "You will most likely find out friday just like me". My friend thinks is almost certain its UGA

So you're guessing, too?

Advertisement
If he does commit to UGA, please remember that it's not over and continue to respect the kid as the staff will. Because we're going to recruit him hard down the stretch. Once we get through the NCAA stuff this summer and get on the field it could be a game changer for recruits. It's going to be an exciting fall.

+1000

but fat chance with some of the dbags we got around here

I have never seen him in an interview straight up say that Georgia is his leader

Where did you hear that?

My college room mate works in the football office at Clemson. He is one of those "recruiting analysts". Call the head coach at American to see Sony still had interest and said "Sony has committed already". When asked what school, he said "You will most likely find out friday just like me". My friend thinks is almost certain its UGA

So Clemson who nobody including Sony has talked about called asking if Sony would have interest in the next 5 days? Then he just "assumed" it was UGA? Do you really believe that bull**** or are you feeling that desperate?

Where did you hear that?

So you're guessing, too?
It won't surprise me to know that Rumph is telling the truth when saying "you will find out just like me".

Advertisement
Where did you hear that?

So Clemson who nobody including Sony has talked about called asking if Sony would have interest in the next 5 days? Then he just "assumed" it was UGA? Do you really believe that bull**** or are you feeling that desperate?

exactly, no wonder trilla is blood red. neg. for stating something as fact when it is a strsight guess. a broken clocck is right a couple times a day

It scares the **** out of me that Ariz popped in this thread and still didn't deal with the Sony question.

Why? You think Sony confided in him he was all UGA? If you believe that I have a dam here in Vegas they call Hoover Dam I can sell it to you. It generates a lot of electricity and is really cool place.

Nope. I just think he's hearing the same stuff and doesn't want to say it because he's still a little rattled from all of the negativity.

Advertisement

Nope. I just think he's hearing the same stuff and doesn't want to say it because he's still a little rattled from all of the negativity.

Didn't mean to be rude but what I was trying to say is Pete is hearing what everybody else is hearing, chatter. What he thinks doesn't add anything to the validity of "Sony to UGA" sentiment. No need to be scared about him not chiming in. Even his cousin ,last time he posted here, said he didn't know Sony's decision.

Advertisement

Didn't mean to be rude but what I was trying to say is Pete is hearing what everybody else is hearing, chatter. What he thinks doesn't add anything to the validity of "Sony to UGA" sentiment. No need to be scared about him not chiming in. Even his cousin ,last time he posted here, said he didn't know Sony's decision.

No problem. Scared was probably the wrong word to use. I just value Pete's opinion more than most, so I just find it odd that he won't chime in. With that said, it wouldn't be the first time that I've read the tea leaves totally wrong.

The homerism is crazy, took me a year to really understand how bad it is

please explain

I love Miami just as everyone else on the board, but to say we are at the top of college football is stupid. We have gone 13-11 the last two years. Yes, we are on the rise and I expect 10 wins this year, but recruits cant always be looking at teams "on the rise" they have to make the best business decison for themselves and if Sony thinks UGA is that because of how their running backs produce than thats the college hes going to pick. He grew up a huge cane fan, but he has to make the best decision for him. I would be stunned if he didnt pick UGA & I hope he picks Miami, but I doubt he will

The homerism is crazy, took me a year to really understand how bad it is

please explain

I love Miami just as everyone else on the board, but to say we are at the top of college football is stupid. We have gone 13-11 the last two years. Yes, we are on the rise and I expect 10 wins this year, but recruits cant always be looking at teams "on the rise" they have to make the best business decison for themselves and if Sony thinks UGA is that because of how their running backs produce than thats the college hes going to pick. He grew up a huge cane fan, but he has to make the best decision for him.

we are definitly not on top.but the rb position at mia is top of college football imo. Did duke not add some validity to that last yr? you have to be able to look at what is there now,and the next 3-4 yrs imo. mia has one of the best olines commited in the nation. just 2 yrs ago richt was on the chopping block. no garentee uga will be better than mia in 3 yrs. one could debate the opposite, just going by the cycles of college football

Advertisement
Back