Ariz- you are strangely quiet on Sony:(

Advertisement
If you asked every kid to make a prediction on THEMSELVES, You'd still only hit at about 50%. This witch hunt **** is pathetic. These things change. A lot.

My only recommendation is that Pete no longer have verbals listed as 100%. It's pretty clear that no one is 100% committed until the letter of intent is signed.

Advertisement
My brother was at the 7 on 7 Sony wasn't their despite what people say but everyone their was saying he is going to UGA and might even announce in Atlanta on ESPN FWIW.. Maybe his cousin can weigh in on that but also worth noting lots of chatter their saying Sony recruitment with UGA is getting shady.. Not shocking but you can probably expect him to pick UGA on Friday. I still think we can change his mind after he sees us play during the season.. Some recruits I have some info on but Sony I have nothing on. But that's what the vibe was at the event. Off topic I think Miami to really mess up for Lane to not pick UM he was talking to some recruits about UM and how their on the come up again like when Sean Taylor and Andre Johnson was there.

Advertisement
Kid has been throwing up the U for 4 years now. From South Florida, parents want him home, we lack depth at his position, has multiple friends on the team, his coach is Mike Rumph. "Loss" gets thrown around WAY too much in recruiting, but I'd consider this a really significant loss IF this is true and IF we make it to signing day and he picks UGA. I won't buy it until I see it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nobody has any ****ing sources! Its the same bull**** every reporter has said for a month with nothing that sticks

it's crazy everyone saying he's picking UGA I don't get it he's been there twice and to UM 12 times in 3 years.. I usually respect kids decision but whatever UGA is offering him and telling him must be good. Usually if a kid is shutting down his recruitment early he's picking the home team. Most of the time I don't really harp on recruits choices but this one is fishy the kid was a die hard lock for UM...

Why ruin his announcement by committing a few days before?

We will all find out soon enough. I have to believe we have a decent shot

Advertisement
Again the kid is not there saying this directly, this is all what people are feeling, the guy wasnt even there, i do agree that no matter were he commits his recruiting will not be over

It scares the **** out of me that Ariz popped in this thread and still didn't deal with the Sony question.

BTW, +1000 to everything Swag said.

Nobody has any ****ing sources! Its the same bull**** every reporter has said for a month with nothing that sticks

it's crazy everyone saying he's picking UGA I don't get it he's been there twice and to UM 12 times in 3 years.. I usually respect kids decision but whatever UGA is offering him and telling him must be good. Usually if a kid is shutting down his recruitment early he's picking the home team. Most of the time I don't really harp on recruits choices but this one is fishy the kid was a die hard lock for UM...

He was never a lock to be real I mean he is one of the biggest recruits of all time. My thing is the ones who said he committed today are just like the "experts" who can feed that bull**** that it's over. Now I ask this if KC had news everyday for about 2 weeks before he announced then why can't anybody give breaking news on Sony. Also, why doesn't anybody remember the last visit Sony made was when Reilly and KC committed on the 27th? Can you honestly tell me that didn't excite him and especially when he hasn't visited UGA since?

Where did you hear that?

My college room mate works in the football office at Clemson. He is one of those "recruiting analysts". Call the head coach at American to see Sony still had interest and said "Sony has committed already". When asked what school, he said "You will most likely find out friday just like me". My friend thinks is almost certain its UGA

Advertisement
Back