Ariz- you are strangely quiet on Sony:(

Well, if he doesn't have any info, then he's acting accordingly rather than making **** up or writing romance novels like that dude over on Warchant does.

Even though he was right about a certain kid, some of the stuff he wrote was ridiculous as if he was there the whole time

Advertisement
the fact was Ariz gave MT6 85% he is coming to Miami, and just about the same for AC..

i get the AC thing.. that kid was a bltch and liar.

The MT6 thing was the big one because it came out later that we weren't even number 2 in line.

you guys are asking for perfection, plus assuming that someone can detect that a kid is lying to him AND the staff.

you guys are asking for perfection, plus assuming that someone can detect that a kid is lying to him AND the staff.

This. Even the staff was extremely confident that Thomas was coming. That never changed up until the nite before signing day. Same with Collins. No one can tell for sure where these kids will choose.

Don't know why. Maybe it's because he "committed" to us his soph year, and now he isn't. Maybe it was that cryptic comment about he'll always be a Miami fan no matter where he plays. Not feeling him to Miami at this point. Could be wrong, but I'll be pleasantly surpised if he picks us at the end of the week.

Advertisement
Don't sweat the small stuff & Golden has showed that he more than capable to find replacements for missed targets. I think Sony will end up being a CANE, but if not on to the next one. It's get in where you fit in & if you miss out it's your own fault.

I don't know why you guys care that he gives his opinion/prediction and it is wrong. It is not his fault, it is just his opinion. As long as he reports the truth, then he is a good dude in my book even if he sucks at predicting the future.

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys care that he gives his opinion/prediction and it is wrong. It is not his fault, it is just his opinion. As long as he reports the truth, then he is a good dude in my book even if he sucks at predicting the future.

exactly. also, he is gonna report what he is told and base his opinions around that. its not his fault if MT is lying to him and everyone else at Miami about his commitment.

exactly. also, he is gonna report what he is told and base his opinions around that. its not his fault if MT is lying to him and everyone else at Miami about his commitment.

As long as pete reports the truth he has nothing to worry about.

His opinion is just an opinion.

Keep up the good work.

Advertisement
Why are people *****ing on a free site about a guess? I been saying for weeks that i dont think anybody has any idea where Sony is going so why are we on Petes case?

Putting together a paypal account to raise money to get Ariz back. Word is that Eddie Johnson has him chained to the foot of his bed to help console him through this difficult time and is only willing to release him once we send him 10 cases of Newport's

"i need 10 cases of squares if y'all want this fine piece of white bread back"

So if the kids are lying to him what's the point of making predictions?

Wrong question. The right question is do kids tell the truth in the interviews? If you know the kids are lying (the info is bad) the prediction is irrelevant because the information it is based is incorrect.

Predictions on recruiting are stupid in general, they are for fans who crave BS and insight on a 16/17 old's thought process.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everything about his brother is just a rumor, he's not basing his decison off playing with his brother for one season

Good luck on your finals, Pete, and enjoy your summer. Thanks for all the insights and predictions you've provided. They've been greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
Back