Ariz, what's your prediction for which school Dixon chooses?

Advertisement
Dixon is 5'11" 190lbs. Runs a 4.4 and is plenty fast. The young man can play slot or outside. I'd say he is a notch below Coley as the most complete WR we would have on the team in 2014.

Advertisement
Dixon is 5'11" 190lbs. Runs a 4.4 and is plenty fast. The young man can play slot or outside. I'd say he is a notch below Coley as the most complete WR we would have on the team in 2014.
I would say two notches, at least

Advertisement

Exactly, Coley is as good as Sammy Watkins was as a freshman.

smh Watkins was 1st team All American one of the very few to accomplish that feat as a true freshman.. Coley is good but he is no where near Watkins as a Freshman smh...

smh Watkins was 1st team All American one of the very few to accomplish that feat as a true freshman.. Coley is good but he is no where near Watkins as a Freshman smh...

Watkins had a much better qb and in his first year that offense was a machine. Watkins is talented af but Hopkins also was huge and better then Hurns was this year so he was in a much better position

I think he's better tbh

Are you guys serious?? Watkins had over 80 catches and 1200 yards with 14tds.. He was in the Heisman race as a True Freshman smh.. He had one of the greatest years ever at WR for a True Freshman smh..

Advertisement

Watkins had a much better qb and in his first year that offense was a machine. Watkins is talented af but Hopkins also was huge and better then Hurns was this year so he was in a much better position

Watkins was the main WR his freshman year, Nuke Hopkins emerged last year because Sammy was hurt most of the year..

I think he's better tbh

Are you guys serious?? Watkins had over 80 catches and 1200 yards with 14tds.. He was in the Heisman race as a True Freshman smh.. He had one of the greatest years ever at WR for a True Freshman smh..

Talent wise there isn't much of a difference at all. He had sick numbers but comparing Boyd to Morris this year is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference and that offense was way more creative then ours was this year. That's like saying the qb from Baylor is a top 5 qb because of his numbers but that offense made him much greater then he is. In fact, ill give you Watkins because his numbers can't be denied but to me if he was a freshman for UM this year you would see the diffence in his play

Watkins was the main WR his freshman year, Nuke Hopkins emerged last year because Sammy was hurt most of the year..

Nuke was the key who kept double teams off of Watkins and when Watkins was gone the next year and struggling when you came back you saw nobody could stop Hopkins. You take him out then Watkins numbers plummet badly

Advertisement
Lol iight man the dude still had one of the greatest Freshman years ever, Coley is nowhere near that. Coley is good no question and will be ALL ACC next season and a 1st round pick after his jr year.. **** Tyler Boyd from Pitt is having an amazing freshman year and better than Coley.

Lol iight man the dude still had one of the greatest Freshman years ever, Coley is nowhere near that. Coley is good no question and will be ALL ACC next season and a 1st round pick after his jr year.. **** Tyler Boyd from Pitt is having an amazing freshman year and better than Coley.

But nobody would say he's better then Coley you have to admit. I think Watkins is a beast but even this year you can tell it isn't the same as his first year and its not that he's worse off just his freshman year was perfect for him

Sammy believed in his own hype. Smoked too much weed and was busy getting suspended.

Because he was featured and targeted as the no 1 option all year. When the season started he was our 4th option at best.

Advertisement
Back