Ariz, what's your prediction for which school Dixon chooses?

Advertisement
He is visiting Dec 6-8 and is announcing the 8th. No way he has that much disrespect to announce for taint. Why wouldn't he just skip the visit, not to mention how many times he already has. Has he even visited taint?

He is visiting Dec 6-8 and is announcing the 8th. No way he has that much disrespect to announce for taint. Why wouldn't he just skip the visit, not to mention how many times he already has. Has he even visited taint?

Visited on September 27.

Advertisement
Dixon will be a Cane. His mom is a bigger UM fan than Duke Johnson lol.. She was recruiting kids at Golden's camp. With Kaaya's, dixon, tracy, and Duke's mother we will have huge UM supporters and Great mothers for years to come..

Johnnie Dixon ‏@JDStandAlone 21m
@HNYNUT_BERRIOS is a pure stud!!

Braxton Berrios ‏@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 16m
@JDStandAlone JD lines up next to BB....that just sounds right man

Johnnie Dixon ‏@JDStandAlone 15m
@HNYNUT_BERRIOS

Tifwiw

That man is a cane nothing to see here , and I'm starting to feel a lot better about cook

So Dixon is a consensus four star WR, has offers from Urban Meyer and Nick Saban, and everyone here on the board raves about him.

Can someone do a quick scouting report or just let me know what it is about Dixon's game that makes him so good?

The only time I've seen him play was against Central early in the season, and he really didn't do anything. He was maybe 5'10 or so, so it's not like he's a real long guy. His speed is 4.5-ish, so he's not a major burner.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve all they hype but help me understand what it is about Dixon's game that makes him so coveted.

Advertisement
So Dixon is a consensus four star WR, has offers from Urban Meyer and Nick Saban, and everyone here on the board raves about him.

Can someone do a quick scouting report or just let me know what it is about Dixon's game that makes him so good?

The only time I've seen him play was against Central early in the season, and he really didn't do anything. He was maybe 5'10 or so, so it's not like he's a real long guy. His speed is 4.5-ish, so he's not a major burner.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve all they hype but help me understand what it is about Dixon's game that makes him so coveted.

U realize 4.5 is fast right? Not every kid runs a 4.3 like they detail in HL vids. We maybe only have 1, maybe 2 guys who are sub 4.4 on the roster and one of them doesn't have it during the games. The kid is a stud and we need him. He can inside or outside and has great hands.

Malcoms previous injury has slowed him. Hurns will be gone. We will only have PD, RS, SC, HW as healthy wide outs.

I think a knock on Dixon could be he is more of a 7 on 7 warrior, and that success hasn't equally translated to the actual playing field.

He has talent, but I think some fans may have a bit of an overrated opinion on him.

I think Berrios and Langham will be better in college.

U realize 4.5 is fast right? Not every kid runs a 4.3 like they detail in HL vids. We maybe only have 1, maybe 2 guys who are sub 4.4 on the roster and one of them doesn't have it during the games. The kid is a stud and we need him. He can inside or outside and has great hands.

Malcoms previous injury has slowed him. Hurns will be gone. We will only have PD, RS, SC, HW as healthy wide outs.

There are maybe 5 HS football players in America that actually run a 4.3

I think us getting that visit is huge, i was little cautious about his feelings towards us not visiting but since he is i like our chances

@JDStandAlone JD lines up next to BB....that just sounds right man ��

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS ��

Tifwiw

Who's the dumbass from this board called "Fire Dorito..", that tried to get in on their conversation?

Advertisement

His speed while not elite is very very good and will make him a downfield threat at the next level. Now before anyone freaks out, I think Powell doesn't have elite speed,I don't like to throw that word around unless it really applies. Has very good hands, and seems to high point the ball really well. Kid has solid size and is built to be very physical. His stats don't translate, but as an athlete he is top notch, plus the good hands and it is easy to see why Saban and Urban want him.

His speed while not elite is very very good and will make him a downfield threat at the next level. Now before anyone freaks out, I think Powell doesn't have elite speed,I don't like to throw that word around unless it really applies. Has very good hands, and seems to high point the ball really well. Kid has solid size and is built to be very physical. His stats don't translate, but as an athlete he is top notch, plus the good hands and it is easy to see why Saban and Urban want him.

High-pointing the ball and having good hands are huge. Those are the best qualities receivers can have.

How would you compare him to Philip Dorsett when he was at STA?

Advertisement

High-pointing the ball and having good hands are huge. Those are the best qualities receivers can have.

How would you compare him to Philip Dorsett when he was at STA?

Nowhere as fast to start but he is much bigger and stronger. I never saw Dorsett go up and get a pass, ever. Dorsett isn't gonna outmuscle a DB, Dixon has the tools to do so. Like someone said his film prior to this year was meh, but he got stronger and had a huge summer. The senior highlights I saw was where I got my conclusions.

I would rather have JC Jackson at WR then dixon. just look at the stats and highlights, you hear everyone rave about his highlights. But regardless, i want Dixon as well.

I think us getting that visit is huge, i was little cautious about his feelings towards us not visiting but since he is i like our chances

@JDStandAlone JD lines up next to BB....that just sounds right man ��

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS ��

Tifwiw

Who's the dumbass from this board called "Fire Dorito..", that tried to get in on their conversation?

Advertisement
Back