Ariz, what's your prediction for which school Dixon chooses?

I would say two notches, at least

Exactly, Coley is as good as Sammy Watkins was as a freshman.
I think he's better tbh

Are you guys serious?? Watkins had over 80 catches and 1200 yards with 14tds.. He was in the Heisman race as a True Freshman smh.. He had one of the greatest years ever at WR for a True Freshman smh..

Talent wise there isn't much of a difference at all. He had sick numbers but comparing Boyd to Morris this year is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference and that offense was way more creative then ours was this year. That's like saying the qb from Baylor is a top 5 qb because of his numbers but that offense made him much greater then he is. In fact, ill give you Watkins because his numbers can't be denied but to me if he was a freshman for UM this year you would see the diffence in his play

Exactly he was the no 1 option with a legit top notch qb. It makes a difference, ask Larry Fitzgerald.

Advertisement
Lol iight man the dude still had one of the greatest Freshman years ever, Coley is nowhere near that. Coley is good no question and will be ALL ACC next season and a 1st round pick after his jr year.. **** Tyler Boyd from Pitt is having an amazing freshman year and better than Coley.

Again Pitt doesn't have 3 NFL wrs ahead of Boyd. Being the 1st option matters a lot. How many times has SC been targeted in comparison to Watkins and Boyd in their frosh years?

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 1m

Johnnie Dixon burns #Aquinas with a 42-yard TD catch. #Dwyer up 7-0 with 452 left in the 1st quarter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back