Arik Gilbert

Advertisement
And Yes, instead of lump sum bags, schools should provide a smaller lump up front, for the down payment on Mom’s new house in Baton Rouge or Athens or Tuscaloosca, then annuitize the remaining payments over, say, the years until they are first draft eligible.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/art...on-company-behind-dcs-greatest-local-tv-spot/
Not sure how true but one of the LSU posters mentioned, with others supporting, that initially Gilbert was going to re-enroll at LSU. Supposedly Orgeron and staff were trying to help him with his mental health issues. Then UGA came along with the LARGE offer and his family pressured him into going back to Georgia.

Advertisement
Not sure how true but one of the LSU posters mentioned, with others supporting, that initially Gilbert was going to re-enroll at LSU. Supposedly Orgeron and staff were trying to help him with his mental health issues. Then UGA came along with the LARGE offer and his family pressured him into going back to Georgia.
Orgeron, as one with his own mental health issues….

Bruh OT af but I'm watching the giants and we have Ragland bama backer. Is it just me or these bama kids get depressed and become fat in the nfl
Bama kids physically peak at Bama for the most part. Alot of them are highly rated recruits bc they are more physically mature coming out of high school. Eventually the other kids catch up and surpass them physically especially in the NFL.

Alot of highly rated recruits are highly rated bc their grown men coming out of hs and it's a mismatch. That **** goes out the window in the league.

Advertisement
You've obviously never been there, great college town.
I was playing golf this summer on the RTJ Trail and drove through Athens...nice small college town with an abundance of fast food restaurants, heat, mosquitos and rain.

Does anybody enjoy their time in Athens???
I had a GREAT time there. It’s actually one of the better college towns. It has a bunch of really solid local restaurants (Hugh Acheson from Top Chef built out most of his places there), Creature Comforts is one of the best breweries in the country and there are a few other solid ones, and it has an excellent music scene (rem, B-52s, Widespread Panic, Futurebirds all started there). For college kids, it has the bars and all of that stuff too. I have been to a bunch of college towns and it is up there, especially compared to the other SEC schools.

I was playing golf this summer on the RTJ Trail and drove through Athens...nice small college town with an abundance of fast food restaurants, heat, mosquitos and rain.
It’s the south in summer. What did you expect for heat, rain, and mosquitos? The food you dropped the ball on. Five and Ten, the National, Seabear, Last Resort, Trappezze are all great. Creature Comforts, Southern Brewing, Normaltown are good breweries.

Their football team, Kirby, boosters, fans, etc. can **** right off, but the town itself is a great place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a GREAT time there. It’s actually one of the better college towns. It has a bunch of really solid local restaurants (Hugh Acheson from Top Chef built out most of his places there), Creature Comforts is one of the best breweries in the country and there are a few other solid ones, and it has an excellent music scene (rem, B-52s, Widespread Panic, Futurebirds all started there). For college kids, it has the bars and all of that stuff too. I have been to a bunch of college towns and it is up there, especially compared to the other SEC schools.

It’s the south in summer. What did you expect for heat, rain, and mosquitos? The food you dropped the ball on. Five and Ten, the National, Seabear, Last Resort, Trappezze are all great. Creature Comforts, Southern Brewing, Normaltown are good breweries.

Their football team, Kirby, boosters, fans, etc. can **** right off, but the town itself is a great place.
this guy gets it. R.I.P. Mikey.

Advertisement
Back