Arik Gilbert

These players get the worst fckng advice I swear.
After Darnell Washington any handler or mentor or bag chasing tag along that convinced a tight end to play at uga needs to be blackballed. It’s like he didn’t even watch any of their games.
Ohh and how can I forget the other 5 star tight end they had before him in Isaac Nauta. That’s two 5 star tight ends that didn’t do and haven’t done jack sht while we keep putting tight ends in the league. But these kids keep getting convinced to take short money.
I hope the other #1 tight end in the country is paying attention.

Advertisement
Kid gets into verbal altercation with the HEAD COACH, in practice, and in front or ERRYBODY! It must’ve been pretty bad and heated cause the Head Coach dismisses the kid from team.
Also Head Coach: But…., he can return.
1629014878638.gif

Cuck move, Kirby! Cuck move!

Would be amazing for him to come to Miami and kill it. It would just further demonstrate how ****** Smart is as a coach/human.

Now, there's a good chance the kid ****ed up but I'm not going to immediately side with Kirby in all this. He's proven to be a piece of ****.

After Darnell Washington any handler or mentor or bag chasing tag along that convinced a tight end to play at uga needs to be blackballed. It’s like he didn’t even watch any of their games.
Ohh and how can I forget the other 5 star tight end they had before him in Isaac Nauta. That’s two 5 star tight ends that didn’t do and haven’t done jack sht while we keep putting tight ends in the league. But these kids keep getting convinced to take short money.
BTW, I saw on the UGA site that Washington now weighs 270 lbs..

Advertisement
I would bring his *** down here and run him through the sun. Listen if we can get Jolley and them into proper shape this guy is light work. Im all about talent and for some reason when kids transfer unless they are just not talented or a severe mental case they have a way of tightening up and focusing on what they were told were their goals and requirements when brought in. I want talent.

Advertisement
If he’s having academic issues at SEC state schools with access to easy majors he’s going to have a hard time academically at UM. If that’s the case he should ring up Prime Time.

If it’s a mental health issue (academic shortcomings can be linked to this) then we’ve shown a pretty good track record of helping guys work through this. We did take a risk on those guys when we had a lot more scholarships available. While it would be a noble thing to try help this kid out, I’m not certain we have that flexibility with limited scholarships available and Manny trying to get this team to the next level.

Now if it’s just Kirby’s a dïck and kid has no other issues, then bring him. However, after he went AWOL at LSU prior to this I suspect it’s more than just ******* Kirby.

They do get very bad advice...

These kids are only looking at the short term bag instead of the long term bag...

Advertisement
It’s obvious he’s already not doing anything if he’s still struggling with school with how mostly 98% of D1 colleges have it set up with tutors and easy “A” classes lined up

PASS.

Let this kid wait for his 3 years removal from high school and try and sign with an NFL team
Back in the day I used to hear that UM didn’t have as many easy classes because it didn’t have a PE major. I guess it dropped it years ago. Is that true? The customary easy non-PE major at FSU used to criminology. I don’t know what UF had. It probably had PE because it has a big education school. I had friends at all the state schools. A friend of mine from Frostproof played freshman football (when their were separate freshman teams) and he majored in agriculture, which seems like a respectable major. Because of science involved, it seems like it could be difficult. My Frostproof friend became a golf pro I think.

Advertisement
Kid gets into verbal altercation with the HEAD COACH, in practice, and in front or ERRYBODY! It must’ve been pretty bad and heated cause the Head Coach dismisses the kid from team.
Also Head Coach: But…., he can return.
View attachment 151996
Cuck move, Kirby! Cuck move!
An old story, I herd many years ago, was that fan favorite and self-proclaimed UM and radio legend Dan Sileo got into a physical alteration with his head coach at Maryland, Bobby Ross. I was never able to confirm that. Nor was I ever able to find any proof or evidence.

We took Sileo notwithstanding and irregardless. Maybe we didn’t know. Of course we didn’t even know about his eligibility issues that should have been checked out by our admissions. It was only when UMD staff called to our attention that he did not meet certain requirements and would have had no further eligibility left for the 1987 season that we looked into it. Had he played, it would have cost us our 1987 undefeated season and the NC.

They do get very bad advice...

These kids are only looking at the short term bag instead of the long term bag...
And Yes, instead of lump sum bags, schools should provide a smaller lump up front, for the down payment on Mom’s new house in Baton Rouge or Athens or Tuscaloosca, then annuitize the remaining payments over, say, the years until they are first draft eligible.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/art...on-company-behind-dcs-greatest-local-tv-spot/

Advertisement
Back