Are you happy with 9-3 this year

• Yes

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 113 81.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
So, since he lost to FIU and La Tech last year, we should be happy if Diaz makes progress by beating Temple this year?

My God, this fanbase is so pathetic.
Did I say that? They lost to two girl's schools last year. Nothings guaranteed against any team. Nobody said happy. Your reply was pathetic....

Advertisement
Nope. That would mean they keep Manny for another year. Then again it might mean he gets an extension which increases the likelihood he get fired the year after so it is tough question. To many variables. With our schedule 9-3 does not mean we are anything other than sad, so no.

Exactly lol..9-3 after the last 2 seasons would be a step in the right direction..yes our schedule is weak but we don’t have the depth to be realistically talking 12-0
"Undefeated National Champs or Bust!!!!" guys here would disagree

I would not

I am a realist

For all that being said only 2 of those things effect wins and loses, and for 15+ years "fans" have been let down, hard not to pull back expectations unless you are not a realist

Again. That’s dumb. The schedule is AWFUL. Nine wins would be pathetic. “Realist” is just lazy terminology being thrown about for people who don’t have standards and don’t want to hold Diaz to any type of Championship standard.

We have the talent and we have a pathetic schedule.

Stoops did more with less. Tressel lost 5 games his first year before winning the NC in his second. And you cats are on here whining about double digit wins being unrealistic in Diaz’s year 2?

Comical.

Advertisement
Again. That’s dumb. The schedule is AWFUL. Nine wins would be pathetic. “Realist” is just lazy terminology being thrown about for people who don’t have standards and don’t want to hold Diaz to any type of Championship standard.

We have the talent and we have a pathetic schedule.

Stoops did more with less. Tressel lost 5 games his first year before winning the NC in his second. And you cats are on here whining about double digit wins being unrealistic in Diaz’s year 2?

Comical.
We don't have Stoops ot Tressel coaching us in 2020 my man, we have a guy who lost 4 games as double digit favorites and went 6-7 in the WOAY Power 5 division.

Thus I am a realist and even though we SHOULD be better than most teams we play, we simply are not right now

If that's dumb to you you may want to look in the mirror champ, the actually dumb person who thinks we are gonna run the table will be staring back at you.....

Advertisement
Maybe just maybe, it's because on paper we are clearly more talented than any team on our schedule except for Mich St. and fsu.
Really? Your sure about that? Do u really know all those teams personal? I’m sure u thought top to bottom along the starting 22 we out talented La tech and FIU..turns out not so much when you break it down. Right now we don’t have 12-0 talent even with that schedule. The most optimistic would be 10-2..but nothing below 9-3 should be excepted

Advertisement
I have a trivia question for you guys and girls. Besides shutting out Miami who was the last team Louisiana Technical School shut out in a football game and when did it happen?

I will give a "thumbs up" to whoever gets it right

I have a trivia question for you guys and girls. Besides shutting out Miami who was the last team Louisiana Technical School shut out in a football game and when did it happen?

I will give a "thumbs up" to whoever gets it right
Bama? 🤣

We don't have Stoops ot Tressel coaching us in 2020 my man, we have a guy who lost 4 games as double digit favorties. Thus I am a realist and even though we SHOULD be better than most teams we play, we are not.

If that's dumb to you you may want to look in the mirror champ

You wouldn’t have called for a NC in year two with Tressel either. How about Stoops after his first year? So, would you have been a realist then? Dumb or smart?

Again, let’s not confuse ourselves here. We’re not asking for a NC. We’re saying double digit wins with an AWFUL schedule at MIAMI should be the floor.

Really? Your sure about that? Do u really know all those teams personal? I’m sure u thought top to bottom along the starting 22 we out talented La tech and FIU..turns out not so much when you break it down. Right now we don’t have 12-0 talent even with that schedule. The most optimistic would be 10-2..but nothing below 9-3 should be excepted

I get that sometimes the more talented team doesn't win, do you? Vegas does. It's probably why Miami was at least a TD favorite going into both of those games. Listen, Miami not winning those games wasn't for lack of talent.

Advertisement
Back