Are we just *****ing and....

GladeCane

Recruit
Just curious what everyone thinks. Are we just *****ing and moaning for the **** of it, or are we haveing some influence on the BOT, boosters or others close to the program?

Advertisement
1126.gif

We are just *****ing together. It is cathartic to know others are going through the same anger, and frustration as you are. Nobody in the administration give a crap what GladeCane thinks about the state of the program.

Our apathetic, incompetent BOT don't give a shlt that the fans are *****ing. The program has no negative news in the media and the school is cashing conference checks so there's no motivation to improve the program.

Advertisement
Just curious what everyone thinks. Are we just *****ing and moaning for the **** of it, or are we haveing some influence on the BOT, boosters or others close to the program?

"We" ain't paying the bills. If the boosters are echoing what we say, then it's a different story. Here's the thing, even UF couldn't find another Urban Meyer. Even FSU couldn't find another Jimbo Fisher. Our real hope is that an Athletic Director who has a true eye for coaching talent, winds up working for Miami. That's it. Don't expect Paul Dee, Kriby Hocutt, Sean Eichorst or Blake James to know WTF they are talking about when signing contracts.

Unless you’re writing checks for 6 figures chances are they could care less..

Advertisement
Our apathetic, incompetent BOT don't give a shlt that the fans are *****ing. The program has no negative news in the media and the school is cashing conference checks so there's no motivation to improve the program.
As we noticed during the Golden years there is a chasm between what the media/people around college football believe and what the fans believe

I'm done *****ing and moaning (for the moment anyways). At this point I only come on here to see if Malik's dad's FB account finally gets posted and to see what @njstateofmind and @Cane Dynasty are up to :p I'll keep watching the games and I will go to the Pitt game but this season is done for me SMH

Advertisement
"We" ain't paying the bills. If the boosters are echoing what we say, then it's a different story. Here's the thing, even UF couldn't find another Urban Meyer. Even FSU couldn't find another Jimbo Fisher. Our real hope is that an Athletic Director who has a true eye for coaching talent, winds up working for Miami. That's it. Don't expect Paul Dee, Kriby Hocutt, Sean Eichorst or Blake James to know WTF they are talking about when signing contracts.

This. Firing a coach doesn't ensure greener pastures. We have to find a way to build upon Richts strenghts and fix his weaknesses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back