Are we a top 10 team entering into the season?

That means i can't stand the guy as the head coach. He's burnt out and is far from elite. Miami hired a guy who was sht canned for not being good enough. I'm not into all the smoke and mirrors crap that Miami fans have created with him.

He won't win a title here. Matter of fact, he won't win the Coastal this year either. He was lucky to catch FSU down and have the miracle play against GT. He struggled too often this year. His team didn't get better at the end of the season either.

But watch all the excuses that Miami fans will create to prop up the smoke and mirrors guy.

This boy is a d!cktaking gayturd or a semenhole.

Advertisement
I didn't change my narrative. They had better players than Miami, more of them and they are currently the better program. See, it's all right there in writing for you.

Ok, fine you're entitled to your opinion, but again, that has nothing to do with the topic...you suck at trolling. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
As of right now we are not top 10. Our QB play right now is average at best. Yep its still spring but from everything I've read Rosier is still who we thought he is and the others haven't challenged. Hope I'm wrong.

Stop saying this shid man. Its really cheesy and makes us look weak af.

Next man up. The only guy who really impacted us the most with his loss was Herndon and that's mainly because of his blocking.

I was attempting to follow your logic until you said that bit about Herndon and his blocking. He was a huge factor in our passing game that teams had to account for or they would get punished. See his long touchdowns against Virginia Tech and NC as case and point.

That means i can't stand the guy as the head coach. He's burnt out and is far from elite. Miami hired a guy who was sht canned for not being good enough. I'm not into all the smoke and mirrors crap that Miami fans have created with him.

He won't win a title here. Matter of fact, he won't win the Coastal this year either. He was lucky to catch FSU down and have the miracle play against GT. He struggled too often this year. His team didn't get better at the end of the season either.

But watch all the excuses that Miami fans will create to prop up the smoke and mirrors guy.
Who would you have wanted as a head coach? ****tano? Botch?
There are better coaches than CMR ,, but Miami wouldn't have got them.
After Golden, Miami was a mess..

No. Not with our OL issues. We still can’t cover the middle of the field either. Hopefully this will improve before the season. We definitely have a lot of talent though.

Advertisement
The ones saying no or 9-15 or 18 or any other nonsense, can you provide me with a list of all these teams better than us so I can tell you why you're wrong?

The ones saying no or 9-15 or 18 or any other nonsense, can you provide me with a list of all these teams better than us so I can tell you why you're wrong?
UGA
Bama
Clemson
PSU, great recruiting class
USC, great recruiting class
OhSU, borderline playoff team and recruiting class
OU, playoff team
Auburn, based off performance last year
I wouldn't be surprised if Wisconsin, Notre Dame, and/or MSU are ranked higher.

Last edited:
UGA
Bama
Clemson
PSU, great recruiting class
USC, great recruiting class
OhSU, borderline playoff team and recruiting class
OU, playoff team
Auburn, based off performance last year
I wouldn't be surprised if Wisconsin, Notre Dame, and/or MSU are ranked higher.

Not sure I can take you serious when you're putting teams above us because they had good recruiting classes as if we didn't and teams are made up solely of incoming freshman.

USC lost their starting QB as did OU, they will both be below us. Auburn lost Johnson and had some big losses on D but I think they will be on the same level as us, coin flip who is higher. I could see Wisconsin above us but doubt ND will be and no way MSU is. I expect us to be in the 6-8 range preseason.

Advertisement
We're a top 15 team. Lotta weapons on offense. Great interior OL weak only at one spot, RT. Question mark at QB. Elite starting defense, depth is the only concern at CB and DL.

Yea i think we are probably top 10 talent wise but overall not sure. Id say the only teams we faced that were more talented than us last year was Clemson and FSU however FSU curls up when they get punched. If we expand our play calling, execute, and handle our business. I think we finish borderline playoffs 4-8 range. If we had kept Mac and Norton we would be serious contenders at the moment.

Defense is not the reason we will not content! We need good Qb and oline play

Advertisement
I can smell the scheme from far away. I think we should be ranked around 12ish but they'll rank us like 7 in hopes that LSU beats us so they can push out more SEC propaganda.
A SEC team gets props for beating us?
We've really arrived!..

Not sure I can take you serious when you're putting teams above us because they had good recruiting classes as if we didn't and teams are made up solely of incoming freshman.

USC lost their starting QB as did OU, they will both be below us. Auburn lost Johnson and had some big losses on D but I think they will be on the same level as us, coin flip who is higher. I could see Wisconsin above us but doubt ND will be and no way MSU is. I expect us to be in the 6-8 range preseason.

I wasn't asking you to take me seriously, you asked for a list, I gave you one. If you didn't want one, you could've saved your comment. Also, I agree w/ 8 or so, which, ironically, corresponds to our recruiting ranking. So I think it is reasonable to put the teams that had better recruiting classes than us above us.

Not sure if you've seen this, but I thought it was somewhat interesting: https://www.si.com/football/2013/02/04/recruiting-rankings-predictive-accuracy

I wasn't asking you to take me seriously, you asked for a list, I gave you one. If you didn't want one, you could've saved your comment. Also, I agree w/ 8 or so, which, ironically, corresponds to our recruiting ranking. So I think it is reasonable to put the teams that had better recruiting classes than us above us.

Not sure if you've seen this, but I thought it was somewhat interesting: https://www.si.com/football/2013/02/04/recruiting-rankings-predictive-accuracy

Don't get your panties all bunched up. Idgaf about your list but basing it on who has what incoming freshman coming in? Hey do you.

Advertisement
Back