Are we a top 10 team entering into the season?

I think we are, the defense will be as good and the offense will be better IMO.
The offense is on par or better at every position compared to last year, except TE, which is an unknown.

Every unit should be improved vs. last year. We have no reason to take a step back anywhere. I think our Defense will be more balanced due to improved talent in the second and third levels especially if Diaz unleashes D Smith as the Striker properly.

The Offense will be significantly improved as well provided the two-headed Freshmen TE monster performs well. Better RBs, better WRs, better OL and better QBs with Perry and Williams in the fold.

Absolutely no reason why we should not finish in the Top 10 next season with 12 wins (including bowl game).

Advertisement
I can smell the scheme from far away. I think we should be ranked around 12ish but they'll rank us like 7 in hopes that LSU beats us so they can push out more SEC propaganda.

Advertisement
Say whatever you want but we don't have the right defensive coordinator to lead us to the promise land. Yes it's fun watching our D at times but we will always get whooped when we start playing top 8 competition. I see us flirting being in the top 10-15 range a few years before people start getting tired of seeing the same stuff. Same goes for the offense, you can't expect to be elite with Richt Jr. as your QB coach and Mark Richt not giving the reigns to a legit OC. Neg me all you want but it is what it is.

Say whatever you want but we don't have the right defensive coordinator to lead us to the promise land. Yes it's fun watching our D at times but we will always get whooped when we start playing top 8 competition. I see us flirting being in the top 10-15 range a few years before people start getting tired of seeing the same stuff. Same goes for the offense, you can't expect to be elite with Richt Jr. as your QB coach and Mark Richt not giving the reigns to a legit OC. Neg me all you want but it is what it is.

We will always get “whooped” like when we beat the #3 team by 33 points. It’s incredible how dumb some people are

Are you just copying and pasting from the cliche handbook? What does your post have to do with the original post you tard?

We will always get “whooped” like when we beat the #3 team by 33 points. It’s incredible how dumb some people are

Are you just copying and pasting from the cliche handbook? What does your post have to do with the original post you tard?

You must be one of those guys that still support Al Golden til this day. Get a clue, look how we played the last 3 games of the season. Wisconsin whooped us and Notre Dame shouldn't have been in the top 5 of the rankings. I watched every single game last season and even went to the Orange Bowl vs Wisconsin. What does it have to do with the thread? You obviously can't read. Is that you Al Golden? How about this, screenshot my post and we'll see later on the years.

Advertisement
You must be one of those guys that still support Al Golden til this day. Get a clue, look how we played the last 3 games of the season. Wisconsin whooped us and Notre Dame shouldn't have been in the top 5 of the rankings. I watched every single game last season and even went to the Orange Bowl vs Wisconsin. What does it have to do with the thread? You obviously can't read. Is that you Al Golden? How about this, screenshot my post and we'll see later on the years.
We played 11 straight games without a bye. That’s almost unheard of but it was due to the hurricane, injuries mounted up on offense, rosier went through his struggles. Lot of sh*t happened

Thread Topic: “Is Miami a top 10 team entering the season?”

Your response: We don’t have the co-ordinators bro to win a national title bro

How is that responsive to thread you simpleton? That’s a rhetorical question. It’s not. You just want to start an argument about coches because you have nothing else to add and you’re begging for internet cred ao you come in here with your dumb scripted **** you’ve recycled from the Golden years. Moron.

We played 11 straight games without a bye. That’s almost unheard of but it was due to the hurricane, injuries mounted up on offense, rosier went through his struggles. Lot of sh*t happened

The guy is an idiot brock. Don’t feed into his pathetic attempt to highjack the thread. He doesn’t know anything about football and saw a bunch of posters posting similar stuff during the Golden era so he’s just trying to jump the bandwagon by repeating the same ****. Him and losers like @boxtonenyc try to start coach arguments in every thread by reposting their cliched, scripted arguments like petulant children to get attention. Sad.

No, see you said they had better players and more of them, now you change the narrative to talk about the quality of the program. One has nothing to do with the other. I never said they weren't the better team that day, I just know they don't/didn't have better players than Miami.

I didn't change my narrative. They had better players than Miami, more of them and they are currently the better program. See, it's all right there in writing for you.

Advertisement
'Your man CMR', what do you mean??

That means i can't stand the guy as the head coach. He's burnt out and is far from elite. Miami hired a guy who was sht canned for not being good enough. I'm not into all the smoke and mirrors crap that Miami fans have created with him.

He won't win a title here. Matter of fact, he won't win the Coastal this year either. He was lucky to catch FSU down and have the miracle play against GT. He struggled too often this year. His team didn't get better at the end of the season either.

But watch all the excuses that Miami fans will create to prop up the smoke and mirrors guy.

See, excuse maker number 1.

Off topic but this reminded me that the 2001 national champion team was ranked preseason #9 by Athlon. Not making that up. These preseason rankings don't have much substance mostly because those doing the ranking do not have a comprehensive understanding of the teams they are ranking. In addition to that the chemistry and the makeup of all these teams are subject to so many changing variables and moving parts from season to season that it renders this type of superficial analysis practically useless.

All that being said the OP poses a difficult question. IMO we are right there in that top 10 area and trending upward. I see us being top 5 in 2019.

Advertisement
See, excuse maker number 1.

It’s legit to have doubts about Rick. What’s not legit is to have a completely closed mind like you do. To completely rule out any other view or possibility other than your very narrow view of what is possible is obsessive, bordering on blind hatred and fanaticism.

That is of course, unless you’re a rival fan.

Each and every one of your post is a bash. That’s all you do. Every single one.

You’re not a Miami fan. Why do you post here?

That means i can't stand the guy as the head coach. He's burnt out and is far from elite. Miami hired a guy who was sht canned for not being good enough. I'm not into all the smoke and mirrors crap that Miami fans have created with him.

He won't win a title here. Matter of fact, he won't win the Coastal this year either. He was lucky to catch FSU down and have the miracle play against GT. He struggled too often this year. His team didn't get better at the end of the season either.

But watch all the excuses that Miami fans will create to prop up the smoke and mirrors guy.

This post is just bad.

You could put Miami anywhere between 8&15.we have the defense and good players at the skill positions on offense.if the oline finally gets and whoever is the qb doesn't make too many mistakes .I say it'll go up.but if the oline and whoever the qb is lays and egg and under performs could drop down and end being a top 25 or lower.but I don't the drop happening with defense we have.

Advertisement
Back