Off-Topic Archeological Finds

Oh F-ing Great....not only will I find Skeleton remains, but an FSU Helmet as well.....
Maybe you can find the Continental tire kit that used to be on his 1986 Mustang that was painted garnet and gold. I know where the car is, but the tire kit is long gone.

Advertisement
Your meg teeth. Where are you finding them? We have guys finding them in the MOUNTAINS of NC. Crazy that there was once enough water for megs to be above these mountains.
“The waters prevailed and greatly increased on the earth, and the ark moved about on the surface of the waters. And the waters prevailed exceedingly on the earth, and all the high hills under the whole heaven were covered. The waters prevailed fifteen cubits upward, and the mountains were covered” (Genesis 7:18-20).

“The waters prevailed and greatly increased on the earth, and the ark moved about on the surface of the waters. And the waters prevailed exceedingly on the earth, and all the high hills under the whole heaven were covered. The waters prevailed fifteen cubits upward, and the mountains were covered” (Genesis 7:18-20).
yes sir.

@SpikeUM @RVACane @Rickd @JD08
Great Dig site here right outside Tampa....of course you know I have to make Steak sandwiches too boot.....
FB_IMG_1690458725100.jpg

Advertisement
Let me know when you need a hand digging and sifting through under layers ... and I'll bring pickles to go with the sandwiches!!
This site (Basically Zephyrhills) produced incredible Artifacts. My nicest Coral point I've ever found in 29yrs of hunting was pulled outta White sand no more than 100' from this pic. When I had it papered, the Guy who did the Authentication said he'd Grade it a 12 outta 10. Perfect in every way possible.
FB_IMG_1690448733792.jpg

This site (Basically Zephyrhills) produced incredible Artifacts. My nicest Coral point I've ever found in 29yrs of hunting was pulled outta White sand no more than 100' from this pic. When I had it papered, the Guy who did the Authentication said he'd Grade it a 12 outta 10. Perfect in every way possible.View attachment 248259
Looks like it was made with a CAD CAM lathe!!

Looks like it was made with a CAD CAM lathe!!
5,000yrs Old....The guy who did the Authentication is renowned in Fl...Carlos Tatum. He's papered Hundreds & Hundreds of Artifacts ($25-$50) he told me this is without question Top 3-4 He's ever papered. Not only that, but the Coral that it's made of is the rarest (Pin-Head Coral) the Polyps are tiny Starbursts compared to larger Starbursts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane @JD08 @Rickd @TheOriginalCane @SpikeUM
Entire case from one dig/walk site. All from 3,000-11,000yrs old. Site was near Lake Harney in Central Fl.
fb_img_1691008917279-jpg.249136

Love that area, sometimes I go out on the boat with my brother's family and we take the St. John's from Lake Monroe to Lake Harney. Change of pace from going up and down the Wekiva.

Now I realize, I should have been getting out of the boat to dig around with my hands...

:LOL:

Advertisement
Love that area, sometimes I go out on the boat with my brother's family and we take the St. John's from Lake Monroe to Lake Harney. Change of pace from going up and down the Wekiva.

Now I realize, I should have been getting out of the boat to dig around with my hands...

:LOL:
Lake Harney and Lake Monroe areas are loaded with Artifacts. Another Great walk site is in Debary.

Advertisement
Back