Arch Manning to Texas

Advertisement
People really need to ask themselves this question. If Arch played a Dade or Broward County schedule for 3 years, how good do you think he would be. Average with a good arm would be my guess.

I think he'd still be a P5 guy. But more of a Wake/DUKE/Vandy/Rutgers type of recruit, not 5 star type of guy.

Advertisement
The Manning’s are geniuses at marketing and protecting their brand.

Only great QB in that family was Payton. He was the goods.

Eli was meh. Got lucky that he played on some great Giants teams with a bunch of ballers. That man should be paying David Tyree a weekly salary for the rest of his life.

Team sports suck sometimes. It’s crazy to think that 2 of the all-time best QB’s (Dan Marino, Warren Moon) never won a ring, and Eli has 2. Nobody better tell me that Eli was a better QB than those 2 HOF. Not even in the same league.
Preach!

Eli was meh. Got lucky that he played on some great Giants teams with a bunch of ballers. That man should be paying David Tyree a weekly salary for the rest of his life.

Team sports suck sometimes. It’s crazy to think that 2 of the all-time best QB’s (Dan Marino, Warren Moon) never won a ring, and Eli has 2. Nobody better tell me that Eli was a better QB than those 2 HOF. Not even in the same league.
David Tyree gets the Bobby Bonilla treatment from the Manning family.

It will be interesting what happens with Arch. A lot of banking on his family pedigree to overcome a pretty ordinary skill set for a P5 QB recruit.

Personally, I’m happy with Rashada lol. Needs to clean up some short/intermediate throwing accuracy inconsistencies but a good athlete with an absolutely elite arm.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Man U trippin! Eli was like Dat until his last few years. He had a great D-Line but he made some plays. Was he Peyton? No but he wasn’t no slouch! If it’s the playoffs give me Eli every time

Easily; it’s the same argument I said about MJ in today’s era of NBA. Both The NFL & NBA caters to the offensive guys. Those two assassins in their respective sports would put up records that would never be touched in today’s era. Marino, albeit not a Dolphin fan, is the best pure passer I’ve ever seen. And pair him w/ a stud WR??! Sheesh
MJ would average 50 easy. These jits these days can’t average 30 in this offensive minded league. MJ did it when the defense was rough! Can u imagine now! Oh Lawwwwwwwwd

Last edited:
Advertisement
It kills me to read this kind of BS, dude was evaluated by numerous NFL caliber scouts. Played and succeeded in D1 power five football, and was drafted into the NFL.

But yet he's not even a good QB and can read a defense

SMDH
Well I give up. I was gonna put up a gif for JaMarcus Russell & Ryan leaf & shebow but two of the 3 we're so irrelevant and sucked at this level that there doesn't seem to be a single gif in the system... My bad smdh. Apparently you don't know how to process what you see either.

I know 3 people on that staff. They didn't care in the least about him transferring because they got him on campus and realized he had no clue how to read a defense and couldn't work any progressions. Their offense has never been one to move the pocket and get the QB in space. As bears fans are seeing Justin fields is an amazing athlete when it relates to how he can hurt you with his feet. But he struggles mightily with his duties as a QB. Great urban and day got the most out of his talent but as every QB EVER in their system has shown, it doesn't relate to ANYTHING other than their system...
2nd year starters preseason PFF grades:
1: Justin Fields (90.4)
2: Trevor Lawrence (60.2)
3: Trey Lance (59.4)
4: Mac Jones (57.4)
5: Davis Mills (54.5)
6: Zach Wilson (48.4)

Marino might be the most physically talented QB to ever play in the league passing wise. I thought Vinny Testaverde was the next Marino but he just ended up being okay.

On another note Arch Manning is overrated as f***
46,000+ yds....275 TDs are better than okay...especially when those stats are better than 4 NFL QB HOFers.....

Advertisement
Back