AR82

Advertisement
Anyone think AR82's Freshman numbers had something to do with him being the #2 or #3 WR along side a known quantity and future NFL receiver Stacey Coley?

Also Stacy Coley was drafted in the 7th round which is a very good indicator of how teams think of oft injured high potential receivers

...mind you, this is after coley scored 9tds his last season here...ahmon hasnt come close to Coley production in any year outside of yards as a freshman but still half the TDs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Prior to the season I saw Richards as high as second on some lists of potential draft eligible receivers, but generally in the 3-6 area. Now I've seen a couple of updated lists where he slots 10-12.

Overall it's a good year for receivers so not exactly prime time to turn pro if you don't have to. The Arizona State kid, Mississippi kid and even a Buffalo kid are rated very high, among others..

I feel we go with the group we have , there playing well and all will be even better as we move forward evolving with tendencies and feel for everyone strengths.

Hate to say it but AR injuries can NOT be allowed to jeopardize the way everyone is improving we have a good mixer of all kinds of talent the whole group is playing and putting optimum effort.

GOCANES

Advertisement
He is out again along with Johnson. Will be interesting to see if either of them play against FSU. Richards needs to get some reps in before FSU in my opinion.

Advertisement
Back