AR82

D

deleted19425

Well atleast JW or Perry will have JT4 and AR82 next yr to throw to

If AR82 ever returns to form...

Advertisement
You think AR82 will stick around? I think he goes for the draft, and I doubt he falls that much due to injury concerns. His potential is sky high, but I'd personally be thrilled if he decided to stick around to prove to scouts that he can stay healthy. I think him being out right now is due to CMR not wanting to risk him getting reinjured later in the season. With JT4 balling out against these other(lesser) teams, we don't really "need" him.

I'm leaning heavily right now to Ammon sticking around for his senior year. For starters I think he could use the seasoning and the additional game experience. I also think it would be special for him to have the opportunity to play with his little brother.

I hope we see him and MAR playing together in some capacity. I know he says he loves offense, but it'd be pretty special to be able to deny your older brother as a freshman db in practice.

Advertisement
You think AR82 will stick around? I think he goes for the draft, and I doubt he falls that much due to injury concerns. His potential is sky high, but I'd personally be thrilled if he decided to stick around to prove to scouts that he can stay healthy. I think him being out right now is due to CMR not wanting to risk him getting reinjured later in the season. With JT4 balling out against these other(lesser) teams, we don't really "need" him.
At this rate YES

Even when he comes back, JT4 is the #1 WR on the team by far

JT4 is special

Love to have him back could be so dangerous with a better qb throwing to him ... unless he does a 180 this season I can’t see him going pro just because outside of his freshman year he hasn’t shown much to warrant a top 3 round pick

Do i think he has the potential and tools to be a day 1 pick? Absolutely, just a matter of showing it on the field

At this rate YES

Even when he comes back, JT4 is the #1 WR on the team by far

JT4 is special

I hope you're right. JT4 and a healthy AR82 together would be ridiculous, and especially so if next year the qb averages above 50%... JT4 is making NFL poster catches already. I'm thinking Hightower is gonna be a beast too.

Can you imagine these TEs, our WRs, and our backfield next year with a qb with a higher comp. rate? Downright NASTY. O-line/QB play needs improvement, but jeez... we're stacked AF on offense.

Advertisement
Imagine if Richards sticks around and is fully healthy, Miami gets Haselwood to flip, and if no one decides to transfer. The only guy running out of eligibility is Langham. Good luck to opposing defensives come next year with that WR core.

Imagine if Richards sticks around and is fully healthy, Miami gets Haselwood to flip, and if no one decides to transfer. The only guy running out of eligibility is Langham. Good luck to opposing defensives come next year with that WR core.
Most importantly Rosier will be gone!

Advertisement

Don’t want to hear the word “potential” with AR82 anymore. We are beyond that now.

Advertisement
Potential is always relevant in regard to draft position. AR's problem is that he's proven to be injury prone.
This is how I lean. Although his production is down, much of that has to do with the QB situation. His injuries are a much bigger concern.

He is still an early 2nd day pick, IMO.

Next year's offense will be lethal with Jarren slinging it behind a more talented line & more experienced TEs, especially if AR stays. AR knowing he can have a huge senior year will probably help those chances.

I don't think any of the draft eligible players that Richt recruited will leave early unless they are sure first and second. And that's what will allow us to become dominant again. That has been one of the plague by shannon and Golden players. Our 2 deep should be ready to challenge for a national title next season if they stay

Advertisement
Back