AR82

If he doesn't get healthy, have a monstrous remainder of the season and still leaves, he'll join a long and very undistinguished list of players who left early and shouldn't have.

Advertisement
You think AR82 will stick around? I think he goes for the draft, and I doubt he falls that much due to injury concerns. His potential is sky high, but I'd personally be thrilled if he decided to stick around to prove to scouts that he can stay healthy. I think him being out right now is due to CMR not wanting to risk him getting reinjured later in the season. With JT4 balling out against these other(lesser) teams, we don't really "need" him.

He ain't getting drafted worth a **** with a freshman season worth of tape. Don't care how good you are.

Hopefully He comes back 100% this year. If Him & Rosier can ever get on the same page consistently, this offense would be illegal.
Hold on there. Did you forget about the LSU game. We did not look like an offensive juggernaut in that game. Be careful not to get too excited about the last 2 games. Until we play some better acc teams, the jury is still out on our offensive prowess

You think AR82 will stick around? I think he goes for the draft, and I doubt he falls that much due to injury concerns. His potential is sky high, but I'd personally be thrilled if he decided to stick around to prove to scouts that he can stay healthy. I think him being out right now is due to CMR not wanting to risk him getting reinjured later in the season. With JT4 balling out against these other(lesser) teams, we don't really "need" him.
AR82 turning pro this year would be a mistake at this point. Before the season started, scouts said he has 1st round talent, but because of injuries would be a 2nd rounder. Now being injured in the 1st game is only going to bring more questions and scrutiny. Unless he can turn things around and have a big season without any further injuries, AR82 would likely be a late round draft pick or go undrafted. As talented as he is, the NFL wants to sustained healthy production for a full season and preferably more.

I think his best case is stay in school, get his degree, and ball out one final season to improve his draft stock.

He ain't getting drafted worth a **** with a freshman season worth of tape. Don't care how good you are.
You absolutely right. He needs to have a nice comeback this year and put together a strong senior campaign to solidify his draft position.

Advertisement
Free agent , AR is tagged injury prone will not shake it no matter what , he's a good kid but the real world doesn't give a hoot when $$$ in involved sad to say.

GOCANES

Jeff Thomas is the most NFL ready underclassmen we have & isn’t eligible to leave. Anybody else leaves earlier they’ll be following Norton & McIntosh.

I'll eat crow, I was one of the people that said AR was the better prospect, man Jeff Thomas is doing some things out there that very few people can do. He's almost uncoverable in the slot. Would love to get him and a healthy AR82 on the field together, put them on the same side and watch defenses try and figure that mess out.

Pete Ariz has him as early 1st round pick. He also told Knowles he was an early first round pick, though

At the beginning of the year I would've said there was no way he would be here for his senior season, things may have changed. He may need to return to show he can stay healthy for an entire season. Or he may come back healthy for ACC play and go for 100 yds a game and call it a day.

Advertisement
Love AR82 but he was not getting any consistent separation in the opener . Hopefully c what he can do against real competition soon but has not shown anything in a long time to b talking early round pick .

Potential is tremendous but injury concerns can knock a guy down more than off field issues. If he returns and balls out, he could go high. As of this moment he’s a day 3 pick

Advertisement
Advertisement
FOH is you think AR82 is a "fringe" draft pick or undrafted FA. Even with the injuries, he's a day 2 prospect on potential alone.

Advertisement
Back