AR82

Calvin Johnson's QB threw for 44% and he still managed 1200 yards and 15 TD his junior year. Some of you have a really truly bizarre agenda against our own players.

I don't have anything against AR82, or Rosier. Calvin Johnson is transforming cyborg from another planet so it's a bad comparison.

Also here is dose of reality.

Amari Cooper 2014

124rec 1727 yds 16td's

Miami's top 3 receivers 2017 Berrios, Herndon, Richards in order

55rec 679yds 9td's
40rec 447yds 4td's
24rec 439yds 3td's

TOTAL
119 rec 1555yds 16td's.

Advertisement
Hey remember when you said Trevor Knight led Oklahoma to 2 11 win seasons. And then you found out that he never led them to any 11 win seasons. You remember that? That was awesome. You argue like a 20 year old. Just say the point you're trying to make instead of asking someone to research it.

This guy is a big time weirdo. Arguing with himself about Georgia tech’s 2006 record for absolutely no reason.

I don't have anything against AR82, or Rosier. Calvin Johnson is transforming cyborg from another planet so it's a bad comparison.

Amari Cooper 2014

124rec 1727 yds 16td's

55rec 679yds 9td's
40rec 447yds 4td's
24rec 439yds 3td's

TOTAL
119 rec 1555yds 16td's.

Incredible. It’s truly amazing that people make posts like this.

This thread was started by stating how A.R., if healthy, can have a very special year. It didn't take long at all for our so called "fans" to show up and name all of the reasons why he won't have a great year.

Expecting greatness from great players should not be uncommon. What the f'uck is wrong with some of you?

Big difference between great year and heisman finalist year. Superlatives ftl.

Advertisement

Amari Cooper 2014

124rec 1727 yds 16td's

55rec 679yds 9td's
40rec 447yds 4td's
24rec 439yds 3td's

TOTAL
119 rec 1555yds 16td's.

I'm not comparing Richards and Johnson, I'm countering your point that it's impossible for a WR to have success if his QB doesn't meet a certain completion percentage. Rosier threw for over 3000 yards last year, and as you mentioned, among his leading receivers were a tight end and an injured wide receiver. If your QB has demonstrated the ability to do that, then you can have a big season, regardless of his completion percentage.

Not all of us walk around high hope with rainbows coming out our asses.

Nah, you just walk around when your handler sees fit to let you out.

OP makes a post about how Richards can have a great bounce back junior year after dealing with a sophomore “slump,” like Amari Cooper and pretty much every other WR who was elite as a freshman.

You: LOOK AT AMARI’s JUNIOR STATS BRO!!

Moron.

Nah, you just walk around when your handler sees fit to let you out.

OP makes a post about how Richards can have a great bounce back junior year after dealing with a sophomore “slump,” like Amari Cooper and pretty much every other WR who was elite as a freshman.

You: LOOK AT AMARI’s JUNIOR STATS BRO!!

Moron.

Amari's freshmen and sophmore stats were better than AR82.....I'm not hating on AR82. I'm just saying this offense next year will not produce a heisman level WR season. Idk why you're so worked up over that.

Advertisement
Hey remember when you said Trevor Knight led Oklahoma to 2 11 win seasons. And then you found out that he never led them to any 11 win seasons. You remember that? That was awesome. You argue like a 20 year old. Just say the point you're trying to make instead of asking someone to research it.

Hey remember that time I asked you five different times who has the higher career completion percentage between Rosier and Knight and you acted like a little b#tch and refused to answer the question because it proved you were talking out your a$$?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Hey remember that time I asked you five different times who has the higher career completion percentage between Rosier and Knight and you acted like a little b#tch and refused to answer the question because it proved you were talking out your a$$?

Pepperidge farm cookies are ****.

Amari's freshmen and sophmore stats were better than AR82.....I'm not hating on AR82. I'm just saying this offense next year will not produce a heisman level WR season. Idk why you're so worked up over that.

Nah youre just looking for reasons to **** on Richards so you can tell everykne how “objective” you are.

Nah youre just looking for reasons to **** on Richards so you can tell everykne how “objective” you are.

Calm down francis you're taking this pretty personal. Haven't said one bad word about Richards. I'm just saying this years offense is going to produce a heisman WR like 124 + other teams won't.

Advertisement
Calm down francis you're taking this pretty personal. Haven't said one bad word about Richards. I'm just saying this years offense is going to produce a heisman WR like 124 + other teams won't.

THAT is your argument? That Richarda won’t get invited to the Heisman ceremony?

Great contribution.

Amari Cooper 2014

124rec 1727 yds 16td's

55rec 679yds 9td's
40rec 447yds 4td's
24rec 439yds 3td's

TOTAL
119 rec 1555yds 16td's.
Though I don't agree with you, your post is very solid. However, numbers and stats can be manipulated and therefore will never tell the entire story.

You are correct in the fact that Amari Cooper in 2014, by his lonesome, had better numbers than our top 3 receivers last year. However, the narrative of the OP is about if A.R. is "healthy". AR, at his top, completely changes those figures. Last year, he was one of our top 3 receivers while only playing in about 5 games (IIRC). Simply plugging in AR's freshman numbers, takes away your argument. I would think, that you can agree that if healthy, AR as a junior, will far surpass his freshman numbers.

By you providing the data in your post, you are actually proving the very point, that you are opposing.

Advertisement

The definition of talking out of your *** is saying something that didn't happen, like you did with Knight and his imaginary 11 win seasons. My time is valuable, I don't waste it on researching things for other people. Particularly someone who shows a clear predilection for not valuing the truth or acknowledging that they're just making **** up as the go along.

THAT is your argument? That Richarda won’t get invited to the Heisman ceremony?

Great contribution.

Did you even read the OP's first post or are you here just to be a fhaggot.

"I can see Ahmmon having an Amari Cooper type junior year where he finished as a finalist for the heisman"

The definition of talking out of your *** is saying something that didn't happen, like you did with Knight and his imaginary 11 win seasons. My time is valuable, I don't waste it on researching things for other people. Particularly someone who shows a clear predilection for not valuing the truth or acknowledging that they're just making **** up as the go along.

I'm guessing you chose your screen name since you replaced your brain with a pickle. Knight was the qb on two teams that won 11 games. He led one of teams to a win in the Sugar Bowl over #3 Alabama. This is a fact.

You agree that Knight doesn't deserve credit as being the leader of the 11 win teams because he wasn't good enough to be the starting qb for all 11 games. Yet this qb who wasn't good enough was still getting s#cked sideways by sunshine slurper fans such as yourself who said he was a "winner" and knew how to make clutch plays. The stats told a different story.

The Sugar Bowl winning qb who was a starter for nearly two full seasons on two different teams (2014 Oklahoma and 2016 TTU), who is now mocked for being embarrassingly inaccurate had a career completion rating of 55.5%. Rosier has a career completion rating of 51.6%. Yet you believe Rosier is more likely to lead Miami to another 10 win season than he is to lead them to an 8-5 season. Yeah, I'm the one who is making up sh#t as he goes along.

Advertisement
Back