AR82

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope for us and himself he can stay healthy. He will be a first rounder if teams believe he's over the injury bug. With the weapons we have around him he'll have more one on one opportunities, which would allow him a chance to shine.

With him healthy and on the field the offense has a different feel to it. He’s a true WR1.

But with Rosier under center I don’t think any of our WR will be winning awards.

berrios.png

With him healthy and on the field the offense has a different feel to it. He’s a true WR1.

But with Rosier under center I don’t think any of our WR will be winning awards.

While I personally don't think that Rosier's accuracy will improve significantly next year, there is some precedent for a Mark Richt qb to improve greatly.

52.7 > 55.7 > 61.4
Matt Stafford made a huge jump in 3 years. So it is possible that Richt can make Rosier a much better QB. If he can get to 60%, we have a chance to beat anyone.

My understanding though of early reports is that nothing much has changed, maybe one of the posters here who have seen the qbs live can chime in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They had a QB who threw for 64.5%. We have a QB who throws for 54%. Won't happen.

Calvin Johnson's QB threw for 44% and he still managed 1200 yards and 15 TD his junior year. Some of you have a really truly bizarre agenda against our own players.

Assuming he comes back 100% Healthy.
I can see Ahmmon having an Amari Cooper type junior year where he finished as a finalist for the heisman. Both had great freshmen years and “sophomore slumps”. AR has all the potential and skills to do it.
Typical hope and wish post by a new member of forum. I know you have good intentions posting this message but I doubt that Richards will have the year we are hoping for. He may be one of those guys that is injury prone and will have difficulty attaining or surpassing his Freshman performance.

This thread was started by stating how A.R., if healthy, can have a very special year. It didn't take long at all for our so called "fans" to show up and name all of the reasons why he won't have a great year.

Expecting greatness from great players should not be uncommon. What the f'uck is wrong with some of you?

Advertisement
This thread was started by stating how A.R., if healthy, can have a very special year. It didn't take long at all for our so called "fans" to show up and name all of the reasons why he won't have a great year.

Expecting greatness from great players should not be uncommon. What the f'uck is wrong with some of you?

Typical stuff from the forum weirdos. It’s like these guys are audtioning for most “objective” fan or something.

Ahmmon will have a huge year. He was one of the best in the country as a true freshman.

Calvin Johnson's QB threw for 44% and he still managed 1200 yards and 15 TD his junior year. Some of you have a really truly bizarre agenda against our own players.

Good job! You are learning how to use statistics to support an argument. Our little pickle is growing up. AR82 can still have a big year even if he has an inaccurate qb. Unfortunately that doesn't mean the team will also have a big year.

By the way, the year (2006) that Calvin Johnson had his monster season with a QB who had a 44% completion rating- what was GT's final record that year?

Advertisement
Typical hope and wish post by a new member of forum. I know you have good intentions posting this message but I doubt that Richards will have the year we are hoping for. He may be one of those guys that is injury prone and will have difficulty attaining or surpassing his Freshman performance.
Why are you here?.........Same negative ****, different thread.

You only have 552 post (mostly negative), have only been here for a little more than a year, but yet you have the audacity to call someone "new"? Get the f'uck out of here with that hippopotamus ****!

Good job! You are learning how to use statistics to support an argument. Our little pickle is growing up. AR82 can still have a big year even if he has an inaccurate qb. Unfortunately that doesn't mean the team will also have a big year.

By the way, the year (2006) that Calvin Johnson had his monster season with a QB who had a 44% completion rating- what was GT's final record that year?

My god. Where do people come up with this stuff?

Exhibit A of “arguing with yourself for absolutely no reason”

Hey remember when you said Trevor Knight led Oklahoma to 2 11 win seasons. And then you found out that he never led them to any 11 win seasons. You remember that? That was awesome. You argue like a 20 year old. Just say the point you're trying to make instead of asking someone to research it.

Advertisement
Back