AQM AND GRACE DISMISSED FROM TEAM

I have a company called 24/7 Idiot Checker Security. We will monitor and babysit your idiots. Coaches you can rest assured that, you will not lose sleep wondering what kind of trouble your idiots have been involved in.

When there is a potential situation on the rise. We will be the ones to say "NO you F%#*ing idiot that's against NCAA rules, you'll get suspended or even dismissed!!!" Now get your *** in the car we're going back to campus. Where you will sit a play madden on this Saturday. Believe me when you go to the NFL, you can choose to make as many stupid decisions as you'd like.

Universities and coaches across the country call Idiot Checker Security today! 1-800-NO U Fool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren't you booked solid until November 8th?

We are hiring, all you need is a minimum of 5 years babysitting experience lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I basically agree with everything Franchise said in his initial post. We just simply could not risk potential NCAA infractions and vacated wins by playing these guys.

I also for the most part agree that this is solely on AQM and Grace. They made the choice to do what they did, no one forced them. Perhaps they were somewhat naive but it is what it is.

My main unanswered question is the following.

For weeks now we've been hearing from Porter and Pete, the two most tuned in guys, to expect 1-3 game suspensions for both of the players involved. How did all of a sudden 1-3 games go to permanent dismissal?

I mean I could understand if they had said to expect 6-8 games and then we decided we just couldn't risk it and there was the permanent dismissal. That makes sense. But to go from 1-3 games to gone forever is a huge, huge jump.

As recently as earlier this week it was 1-3 games, so why the escalation in such a short amount of time?

"As recently as earlier this week it was 1-3 games, so why the escalation in such a short amount of time?"

Fair question but we don't really know the details. Just pure especulation...I would guess new information came in that showed it was worse than what originally thought.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! These guys put a NFL career at risk just to showoff with luxury rentals. Good riddance, fools.

For weeks now we've been hearing from Porter and Pete, the two most tuned in guys, to expect 1-3 game suspensions for both of the players involved. How did all of a sudden 1-3 games go to permanent dismissal?

I mean I could understand if they had said to expect 6-8 games and then we decided we just couldn't risk it and there was the permanent dismissal - that makes sense. But to go from 1-3 games to gone forever is a huge, huge jump.

As recently as earlier this week it was 1-3 games, so why the escalation in such a short amount of time?

[MENTION=4648]PeterAriz[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Advertisement
What a fūcking idiot.

Nut Bungler must be a gator troll

I basically agree with everything Franchise said in his initial post. We just simply could not risk potential NCAA infractions and vacated wins by playing these guys.

I also for the most part agree that this is solely on AQM and Grace. They made the choice to do what they did, no one forced them. Perhaps they were somewhat naive but it is what it is.

I mean I could understand if they had said to expect 6-8 games and then we decided we just couldn't risk it and there was the permanent dismissal - that makes sense. But to go from 1-3 games to gone forever is a huge, huge jump.

Listen to your boy. I told you from the beginning that Porter had zero clue when he was talking length of suspensions. He was guessing. He had no clue.

I'm in the information business. I know when guys are guessing and when they don't have enough information with which to form a valid opinion.

What a fūcking idiot.

Listen to your boy. I told you from the beginning that Porter had zero clue when he was talking length of suspensions. He was guessing. He had no clue.

I'm in the information business. I know when guys are guessing and when they don't have enough information with which to form a valid opinion.

Porter maybe not but I'm pretty sure Pete said 1-3 games also. He's been on point with almost every since Richt was hired. I'd like to hear from him on this. He said The Work is coming later today, so maybe we'll get some answers then.

What a fūcking idiot.

What a fūcking idiot.

Porter maybe not but I'm pretty sure Pete said 1-3 games also. He's been on point with almost every since Richt was hired. I'd like to hear from him on this. He said The Work is coming later today, so maybe we'll get some answers then.

I didn't see Pete say that, but if he did then Pete was guessing too. He has no juice in the Compliance Department or with the NCAA. His guy is in football ops. If Pete tells you something about recruiting or football office stuff take it to the bank. If Pete speculates on Compliance or NCAA stuff he's guilty of guessing.

A guy on Ferman's site said that just recently the car agency rolled over and gave new info. At the school hearing Quan and Grace were dishonest, not knowing the school had new info. Just like that, tossed.

Advertisement
...My main unanswered question is the following.

I mean I could understand if they had said to expect 6-8 games and then we decided we just couldn't risk it and there was the permanent dismissal. That makes sense. But to go from 1-3 games to gone forever is a huge, huge jump.

Great question...pure speculation here...but going from 1-3 to off the team does fit into "they werent forthcoming" from the beginning. The SAs might have been saying, "no, we only did it one time right before the Wash St game, it was one time!"...BUT...

The investigation revealed it was all of last season in some part, so when you look at 1:1 or 2:1 suspensions, the future gsmes missed started to approach 10 games or more. NCAA career ending for Grace, a massive blow for AQM. IF that is what happened, is AQM worth holding a roster spot with zero production? Should he quit school (again) and re-enroll, essentially making is scholarship spot "dead money"?

From what Ive seen, no he isnt worth that.

What I can't conjure though, is how did Young transfer to Marshall and retain NCAA eligibility? Maybe its because he is sitting out all next season per transfer rules, the suspension of games is within that time too, and that penalty is allowed to run concurrently.

Dont know....does anyone?

A guy on Ferman's site said that just recently the car agency rolled over and gave new info. At the school hearing Quan and Grace were dishonest, not knowing the school had new info. Just like that, tossed.

That would be a plausible explanation but Ferman is usually full of **** so I'll take that info with a grain of salt until someone legitimate confirms it.

Bull ****. It's a ****ing rental car

Yeah but they lied about it...

Seems like this is the point. The fact that it took this long points to the fact that they weren't forthcoming when questions were raised. That is discussed in another thread as well. If you get caught you have to own up or the consequences are worse. Not to mention school is on probation AND you got a new coach who has said he isn't messing around.

Isn't the whole reason these clowns hop in fancy cars is that they want to be noticed? They didn't think anyone would ask?

Beyond that AQM, while full of promise and potential, has left no imprint on the program other than mashing in his roommates face. It's a long way back from the "Golden Road" and I bet there are more speed bumps ahead....

Advertisement
Why would the rental place give up ANY information? I'm assuming UM investigators don't have subpoena power. Why cooperate?

from poster on other board, makes sense:

Coley, Elder, Carter, Willis were also interviewed and attached to this car drama.. All have been cleared and satisfied all UM questions..

Coley was mainly implicated because he took a ride with two of the guys.. Elder and the others went with the guys but refused to get in the car...

AQM and Grace both got caught after the rental company provided UM investigators evidence of what happened..

It was extremely petty, under $400 in actual rental cost, but both paid the price they deserved to pay for lying...

Time to move forward..

Hahaha. Not 1 word of this is true including the other players.
Well now let's not let a little thing like truth get in the way of what people are trying to do here

Injuries this year on the defensive side of the ball to the linebackers or secondary are going to be a major concern.

Advertisement
fogging rookies on both sides, all you had to do was create an invoice showing no charge test drive or whatever..

**** both them dudes. Al Putin Quijada was the biggest tease and waste of time since WW. Grace knew better and still went there.

Gotta call bull****...

Simply because, if they dismissed two players for $400 worth of illegal benefits, and for initially being 'less than truthful', then they should fold up shop on their joke of an athletic department and stop wasting fans' money and recruits' careers.

Don't say that out loud or [MENTION=2315]Torocane[/MENTION] will "obviously" let you know you're not a true All-American Hurricane fan.

No....I just don't try to excuse two players that tried to hurt the program.
I also don't talk out of my *** about what the school not going to bat for the players or what punishment was acceptable or not.
Two things you obviously tried to do.

Dude, just stfu...like seriously. "I don't try to excuse two players that TRIED to hurt the program." Do you know how sensitive and wack you sound? So you really think that these guys huddled up over a fire saying "OK, guys this is how we're going to ***** over Miami....???"

An opportunity presented itself, that on the surface, didn't appear that bad and they made a mistake, not looking at the big picture. Guess what, homie; I'm pretty sure if someone approached most people w/ a whale of a deal to drive around in an exotic car at an extremely discounted rate, 9/10 would take it. These are still young kids, young kids w harmones raging and that don't think things through. And please stop w your rhetoric bull of me trying to blame the school for this.

What I OBVIOUSLY said was the punishment did not fit the crime. Multiple game suspensions, ABSOLUTELY; kicked off the team, makes no sense. I also said that AQM should've been kicked off b/c he's a multiple time offender, but Grace and Young?? Absolutely not. That's like given a guy the death penalty b/c he robbed a liquor store. Anyways, go back to being sensitive.

Why would the rental place give up ANY information? I'm assuming UM investigators don't have subpoena power. Why cooperate?

They wouldn't and they didn't. Dummies are just making up **** now to try to excuse their prior erroneous guesses as to the severity of the cases and the punishment.

Advertisement
Back