AQM AND GRACE DISMISSED FROM TEAM

What a fūcking idiot.

Nut Bungler must be a gator troll

Nut Gargler is on his 12th account.

It's surprising to me how sensitive the Miami admin is to criticism. If you don't want to be criticized, don't do stupid *** things that just beg for criticism.

If you don't want to be negatively recruited against, don't hand **** on a silver platter to our opponents saying "here's how to negatively recruit against us"

Every single cloud, every single thing holding this program back is 100 percent the result of the culture and decisions made by this admin.

Now, they get credit for hiring a great coach. And they get credit for finally building an IPF. But they get to own the bad stuff as well...they don't get to control what their fans say about them

This is a great troll because you've sucked me in even though I know you're trolling.

Exactly why would UM be negatively recruited against for this?

They found out players took a huge amount of impermissible benefits and lost their eligibility as a result. They kicked them off the team after finding out from the NCAA what the penalty was going to be for the amount of benefits they took. Then, to top it all off, they allowed them to stay in school for free and graduate. Yep. Sounds like UM is a real villain here.

Just consider this - if it were really the NCAA's doing and if it were really they who were about to come down hard on the players, then why is Juwon Young currently enrolled at Marshall?

Marshall is a Division 1 school, and it's athletes are subject to the same rules that Miami's are subject to.

I think this was Miami's call to kick the players off the team. They are simply trying to deflect the heat they knew they were going to get from fans and boosters

Don't let the suits off the hook so easily man. Gotta stand up for football against the Tad Footes of the world

Because Juwon broke the rules as a Cane, not as a Marshall Thundering Terd.
Therefore, this is not a Marshall problem.
The burden is on the UM to show that they did their due diligence in handling this issue.
That is all that matters for UM and there is no way they could keep a student-athlete on board
when he lied and therefore compromised their investigation.
You really don't know this?

So the NCAA doesn't hold players accountable, just universities? Come on, man. You know that isn't true.

Look, if Marshall comes and kicks this kid off their team, I'll admit you guys were on to something. But Marshall is Division 1 just like we are, they are under the same NCAA and the NCAA dos not just forget about Young.

Advertisement
THEY LIED. END OF STORY.

I basically agree with everything Franchise said in his initial post. We just simply could not risk potential NCAA infractions and vacated wins by playing these guys.

I also for the most part agree that this is solely on AQM and Grace. They made the choice to do what they did, no one forced them. Perhaps they were somewhat naive but it is what it is.

My main unanswered question is the following.

For weeks now we've been hearing from Porter and Pete, the two most tuned in guys, to expect 1-3 game suspensions for both of the players involved. How did all of a sudden 1-3 games go to permanent dismissal?

I mean I could understand if they had said to expect 6-8 games and then we decided we just couldn't risk it and there was the permanent dismissal - that makes sense. But to go from 1-3 games to gone forever is a huge, huge jump.

As recently as earlier this week it was 1-3 games, so why the escalation in such a short amount of time?

What a fūcking idiot.

It's surprising to me how sensitive the Miami admin is to criticism. If you don't want to be criticized, don't do stupid *** things that just beg for criticism.

If you don't want to be negatively recruited against, don't hand **** on a silver platter to our opponents saying "here's how to negatively recruit against us"

Every single cloud, every single thing holding this program back is 100 percent the result of the culture and decisions made by this admin.

Now, they get credit for hiring a great coach. And they get credit for finally building an IPF. But they get to own the bad stuff as well...they don't get to control what their fans say about them

This is a great troll because you've sucked me in even though I know you're trolling.

Exactly why would UM be negatively recruited against for this?

They found out players took a huge amount of impermissible benefits and lost their eligibility as a result. They kicked them off the team after finding out from the NCAA what the penalty was going to be for the amount of benefits they took. Then, to top it all off, they allowed them to stay in school for free and graduate. Yep. Sounds like UM is a real villain here.

Just consider this - if it were really the NCAA's doing and if it were really they who were about to come down hard on the players, then why is Juwon Young currently enrolled at Marshall?

Marshall is a Division 1 school, and it's athletes are subject to the same rules that Miami's are subject to.

I think this was Miami's call to kick the players off the team. They are simply trying to deflect the heat they knew they were going to get from fans and boosters

Don't let the suits off the hook so easily man. Gotta stand up for football against the Tad Footes of the world

Because Juwon broke the rules as a Cane, not as a Marshall Thundering Terd.
Therefore, this is not a Marshall problem.
The burden is on the UM to show that they did their due diligence in handling this issue.
That is all that matters for UM and there is no way they could keep a student-athlete on board
when he lied and therefore compromised their investigation.
You really don't know this?

So the NCAA doesn't hold players accountable, just universities? Come on, man. You know that isn't true.

Look, if Marshall comes and kicks this kid off their team, I'll admit you guys were on to something. But Marshall is Division 1 just like we are, they are under the same NCAA and the NCAA dos not just forget about Young.

The NCAA interviewed players who had moved on from the UM program during the Shapiro nonsense.
Off the top of my head, Arthur Brown and Robert Marve, and we know that at least one of those cats
took stuff from Shapiro.
It didn't affect their eligibility at their respective new schools.
The NCAA puts the onus on the schools, not the players.

**** this school. I don't give a **** what these kids were driving around. There was nothing that they did from what we know that deserved this type of punishment.

Get this bull**** school out my face. ****ing *****es

I don't wanna get into all this but what makes you assume you even have a clue about what they did wrong? Because these silly *** clueless reporters told you this is what happened? ***** crazy how compliance & the ncaa kick off 2 kids & yall go to talking cash **** about **** the program & the school... neither of them made this call ultimately. Yall can just do us a favor & go root for another program.
I'll concede that I overreacted in my post. But you can't tell me that the school has gone above and beyond in handing out some of their punishments according to all the info we have. That's my biggest issue, it's how hard our players are being hit with suspensions and the like. This is all based on the details that's been made public, but AQM gets in a fight and is suspended a whole season, I forget his name but the player that got kicked off the team for beating up a lacrosse player, Blue and Fig getting kicked off the team before all of the facts were presented and even though they came forward and talked to Blake James.

I don't want to rehash all that stuff but there has been a theme when it comes to kids getting in trouble and the types of punishments that's handed down. No it's not every case but the school seems to go the extra mile in this regard.

Grace and AQM were dumb asses for getting themselves caught up in this, but according to what has been put out there which is all most of us can go by it doesn't seem like the punishment fits the crime and that seems to be a theme with this school. That more than anything is my biggest issue. I could very well be wrong and I concede so but from the outside looking in that's how it looks.

Time to move on. We got three future stars at the LB position. Excited for the season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gotta call bull****...

Simply because, if they dismissed two players for $400 worth of illegal benefits, and for initially being 'less than truthful', then they should fold up shop on their joke of an athletic department and stop wasting fans' money and recruits' careers.

Don't say that out loud or [MENTION=2315]Torocane[/MENTION] will "obviously" let you know you're not a true All-American Hurricane fan.

No....I just don't try to excuse two players that tried to hurt the program.
I also don't talk out of my *** about what the school not going to bat for the players or what punishment was acceptable or not.
Two things you obviously tried to do.

Dude, just stfu...like seriously. "I don't try to excuse two players that TRIED to hurt the program." Do you know how sensitive and wack you sound? So you really think that these guys huddled up over a fire saying "OK, guys this is how we're going to ***** over Miami....???"

An opportunity presented itself, that on the surface, didn't appear that bad and they made a mistake, not looking at the big picture. Guess what, homie; I'm pretty sure if someone approached most people w/ a whale of a deal to drive around in an exotic car at an extremely discounted rate, 9/10 would take it. These are still young kids, young kids w harmones raging and that don't think things through. And please stop w your rhetoric bull of me trying to blame the school for this.

What I OBVIOUSLY said was the punishment did not fit the crime. Multiple game suspensions, ABSOLUTELY; kicked off the team, makes no sense. I also said that AQM should've been kicked off b/c he's a multiple time offender, but Grace and Young?? Absolutely not. That's like given a guy the death penalty b/c he robbed a liquor store. Anyways, go back to being sensitive.

You bring up some fair points, especially about these being young men who made some serious mistakes, and young people tend to
be more prone to ***** up like they did.
And I would add that these fellas, for all of their faults, should NOT be demonized.
However, they knew what they were doing was wrong and I'm pretty sure UM, like probably all NCAA athletic programs,
have programs in place where they educate their student-athletes on the rules, and I'm pretty sure one of the major
themes in their training is that is not good to lie to investigators.
While you may argue that their infractions was relatively minor, you have to understand that not being honest
to folks tasked with getting to the bottom of the matter puts UM at a very precarious situation, especially if it's
later found out that there were more dots to connect with this exotic car rental matter and, make no mistake, there
probably was but let's leave that alone.
Bottom line: Cancer had to be removed before it grew.

Great points, plus Richt clearly laid out the guidelines from the on-set.

**** this school. I don't give a **** what these kids were driving around. There was nothing that they did from what we know that deserved this type of punishment.

I don't wanna get into all this but what makes you assume you even have a clue about what they did wrong? Because these silly *** clueless reporters told you this is what happened? ****s crazy how compliance & the ncaa kick off 2 kids & yall go to talking cash **** about **** the program & the school... neither of them made this call ultimately. Yall can just do us a favor & go root for another program.
I'll concede that I overreacted in my post. But you can't tell me that the school has gone above and beyond in handing out some of their punishments according to all the info we have. That's my biggest issue, it's how hard our players are being hit with suspensions and the like. This is all based on the details that's been made public, but AQM gets in a fight and is suspended a whole season, I forget his name but the player that got kicked off the team for beating up a lacrosse player, Blue and Fig getting kicked off the team before all of the facts were presented and even though they came forward and talked to Blake James.

I don't want to rehash all that stuff but there has been a theme when it comes to kids getting in trouble and the types of punishments that's handed down. No it's not every case but the school seems to go the extra mile in this regard.

Grace and AQM were dumb asses for getting themselves caught up in this, but according to what has been put out there which is all most of us can go by it doesn't seem like the punishment fits the crime and that seems to be a theme with this school. That more than anything is my biggest issue. I could very well be wrong and I concede so but from the outside looking in that's how it looks.

Time to move on. We got three future stars at the LB position. Excited for the season.

In this instance & all others except ultimately the figs case & the boosters kid the university has been 100% correct though. You guys have to realize in most instances what's reported to have happened is a very minimal shell of the facts. Bare minimum. Figs case would've been handled just the same by any university that was on probation. The reality is the girl was messed up by her own doing & she got a train ran on her. Once the truth of it came out she was embarrassed & pressed charges. She was also a minor by law. How else could that have been handled? The lacrosse player is a kid of a very prominent booster who threatened to pull his support if it wasn't handled internally. I agree kicking him out was drastic but I also understand the message. This instance the players are very VERY lucky that they are still being allowed to go to school cause with them the punishment definitely is worthy of the crime. The priority is the integrity of the program & the school as a whole. If our players forget that it is up to the administration to remind them. That's just reality. Unlike the semenholes,the gayturds & most of these podunk towns that consist of the judge the jury & the executioner all being related to ur coaching staff etc our university no longer has an in with city of miami,dade County or coral gables police. We have the blessing & the curse of being in a large city where the police in most instances have no loyalties to us & in most instances therefore have no desire to keep dirt quiet. In most instances it's actually opposite & they get a kick out of sitting on us. Don't let our fanbase do the same is all I'd like to see.

Gotta call bull****...

Simply because, if they dismissed two players for $400 worth of illegal benefits, and for initially being 'less than truthful', then they should fold up shop on their joke of an athletic department and stop wasting fans' money and recruits' careers.

Don't say that out loud or [MENTION=2315]Torocane[/MENTION] will "obviously" let you know you're not a true All-American Hurricane fan.

I also don't talk out of my *** about what the school not going to bat for the players or what punishment was acceptable or not.

Dude, just stfu...like seriously. "I don't try to excuse two players that TRIED to hurt the program." Do you know how sensitive and wack you sound? So you really think that these guys huddled up over a fire saying "OK, guys this is how we're going to ***** over Miami....???"

An opportunity presented itself, that on the surface, didn't appear that bad and they made a mistake, not looking at the big picture. Guess what, homie; I'm pretty sure if someone approached most people w/ a whale of a deal to drive around in an exotic car at an extremely discounted rate, 9/10 would take it. These are still young kids, young kids w harmones raging and that don't think things through. And please stop w your rhetoric bull of me trying to blame the school for this.

What I OBVIOUSLY said was the punishment did not fit the crime. Multiple game suspensions, ABSOLUTELY; kicked off the team, makes no sense. I also said that AQM should've been kicked off b/c he's a multiple time offender, but Grace and Young?? Absolutely not. That's like given a guy the death penalty b/c he robbed a liquor store. Anyways, go back to being sensitive.

Rell that's not how any of this happened. Trust um is being very kind letting these two stay in school. All things considering the punishment is what had to happen. It just is what it is.

Listen Brooklyndee, I trust you...and I know there has to be way more to the story. At the end of the day, Richt set the rules and guidelines well ahead of time, so it is what it is.

Rell that's not how any of this happened. Trust um is being very kind letting these two stay in school. All things considering the punishment is what had to happen. It just is what it is.

Listen Brooklyndee, I trust you...and I know there has to be way more to the story. At the end of the day, Richt set the rules and guidelines well ahead of time, so it is what it is.

Absolutely. But last thing I gotta point out which I believe pete has explained as well, this decision 100% has nothing to do with richt or the administration. Richt has been very supportive of the players from the background & was hoping to get through it intact. It just didn't work out that way as richt has been told to stay out of it.

Advertisement

I don't wanna get into all this but what makes you assume you even have a clue about what they did wrong? Because these silly *** clueless reporters told you this is what happened? ****s crazy how compliance & the ncaa kick off 2 kids & yall go to talking cash **** about **** the program & the school... neither of them made this call ultimately. Yall can just do us a favor & go root for another program.

In this instance & all others except ultimately the figs case & the boosters kid the university has been 100% correct though. You guys have to realize in most instances what's reported to have happened is a very minimal shell of the facts. Bare minimum. Figs case would've been handled just the same by any university that was on probation. The reality is the girl was messed up by her own doing & she got a train ran on her. Once the truth of it came out she was embarrassed & pressed charges. She was also a minor by law. How else could that have been handled? The lacrosse player is a kid of a very prominent booster who threatened to pull his support if it wasn't handled internally. I agree kicking him out was drastic but I also understand the message. This instance the players are very VERY lucky that they are still being allowed to go to school cause with them the punishment definitely is worthy of the crime. The priority is the integrity of the program & the school as a whole. If our players forget that it is up to the administration to remind them. That's just reality. Unlike the semenholes,the gayturds & most of these podunk towns that consist of the judge the jury & the executioner all being related to ur coaching staff etc our university no longer has an in with city of miami,dade County or coral gables police. We have the blessing & the curse of being in a large city where the police in most instances have no loyalties to us & in most instances therefore have no desire to keep dirt quiet. In most instances it's actually opposite & they get a kick out of sitting on us. Don't let our fanbase do the same is all I'd like to see.
Appreciate the info and the discussion. Hopefully this season goes well and these discussions will be more celebratory in nature in the future.

download (1).jpgdownload (2).jpgdownload.jpg

All Bama players. These cars aint no rentals, either.

Like I said, the guy on Canesport is non other than Vette. Which essentially confirms that it's all BS....

View attachment 37845View attachment 37846View attachment 37847

All Bama players. These cars aint no rentals, either.

Bama only kicks players to the curb when they want to recruit better ones, otherwise, an athlete that goes to the ****hole of Tuscaloosa knows that the school has their back. Not so the soft *** University of Miami and their compliance department of leaky *****.

Seriously, AQM and Grace were more than wrong, they were stupid, but don't 'investigate' for 4 months and give them max sentence a week before the season starts. ****, suspend them for 4 weeks if you have to, but kicking them off now will be a black mark against the school that will reverb as Richt tries to recruit blue chips. Once again, the dumb**** athletic department of this ***** school can't get out if it's own way.

Sooner or later you've got to draw the line in the sand and not be a *****, sooner or later you've got to get off the high road, if the high road leads to consistant mediocrity.

Right now, UM football is a con. They trick kids into committing and they trick their fanbase, just off the memories of decades ago.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Say what?

Good riddance to those fools. Because they cared more about looking cool than following College Athletic Rules and being a team player, they are now gone. They played with fire and lost. Peace out!

What a fūcking idiot.

from poster on other board, makes sense:

Coley, Elder, Carter, Willis were also interviewed and attached to this car drama.. All have been cleared and satisfied all UM questions..

Coley was mainly implicated because he took a ride with two of the guys.. Elder and the others went with the guys but refused to get in the car...

AQM and Grace both got caught after the rental company provided UM investigators evidence of what happened..

It was extremely petty, under $400 in actual rental cost, but both paid the price they deserved to pay for lying...

Time to move forward..
Sounds like total bullshyt from top to bottom.

Had to be something more than that

These boys were riding around in luxury car rentals. I doubt that this was a one-time deal where they got to drive around for a day, then make a promise to the owner for future earnings. On top of that, a lot of these cars go for more than $400 per day.

Anyone can come on this board and throw random facts to the wall, and most apparently wouldn't be any wiser to catch the BS.
Was waiting for someone to come up with this. Although the rental operation has apparently been closed. Their web site was still up a few days ago, it's not the best web site (clunky navigation), but if they have or had anything for $400/day, I didn't see it. Now, I did see DAILY RATES of: $3,800., $2400, and higher on the site. So I'm guessing "future consideration", was in play here. i.e., you can pay us back when you get your signing bonus, and give us your endorsement? Nonetheless, something as simple as a tricked out Camaro might possibly be as little as $400 PER DAY. I, nor do any of us probably know exactly what occurred. I do know that more than a few years back I rented a Porsche in L.A. to take a lady to Vegas, San Diego and back to L.A., not the best Porsche - but still was probably in the $2K - $3K range for about a week. Just putting this $400 number in perspective. Was this a one day rental or were they driving around for days or weeks - we don't know so we can't judge, nor do we know if this was a heavily discounted rate not available to the general public. .. which would also be an impermissible benefit. Red flags all over the place.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back