Visits April 1-7, 2024 Unofficial and Official Visitors

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hylton Stubbs expected to visit as well per 247
When I saw this tweet, I was almost 100% sure Mario was going to get him on campus this weekend

Mario is out here playing chess taking advantage of camps that other school can't leverage

Serious Laurence Fishburne GIF by Bounce

Advertisement

The nation’s No. 2 linebacker in the On3 Industry Ranking will be at Penn State from June 7-9. That is sandwiched between visits to Georgia (May 31) and Miami (June 14). And he will also make a stop at South Carolina (June 21). The home-state Bulldogs have looked to be the trending school at one point or another, but Walker is giving each program a long look.

Before he makes those stops in May and June though, he’ll be back on a couple of campuses the next two weekends, he tells On3’s Chad Simmons. Walker will visit Miami this weekend before heading to Columbia to the see Shane Beamer and the Gamecocks next weekend.

We getting this kid man

USCe always a problem when they’re this involved but Mario has been beaten by Beamer too many times

Gotta wonder who else from the Rivals star studded camp will be visiting also?

Recruiting just seems to keep going up a notch… seems like there is more hype this spring in that department than even the previous two years.
Never seen anything like this that’s for sure

Relentless staff plus being given the resources to do it. Exciting stuff

Feels like last year we really suffered with more extensive coaching searches

Advertisement
We getting this kid man

USCe always a problem when they’re this involved but Mario has been beaten by Beamer too many times
They only back the brinks truck up for one 5* recruit each cycle. We're up against them for multiple 5*. The question is which one this cycle?

And to your point, Mario may be getting tired of this garbage from USCe.

They only bank the brinks truck up for one 5* recruit each cycle. We're up against them for multiple 5*. The question is which one this cycle?

And to you point, Mario may be getting tired of this garbage from USCe.
It’s also a little more tenuous at USC. Beamer was the toast of the town after they beat Tennessee and Clemson so the momentum was there bigtime

Last year was a huge flop. I think he’s still safe but it hurt for sure

Advertisement
Back