Visits April 1-7, 2024 Unofficial and Official Visitors

Advertisement
Advertisement
FYI, rather than flooding the thread with multiple posts on a single player, I've been going back and updating existing posts so that all the info for one player is in a single post (where possible). The info is also in that player's thread (if they have one).

The downside here is you won't necessarily see this thread updated when there's a change.

Let me know if you like this approach.

Advertisement
TLDR answer: no

The combination of a major camp in the vicinity of a spring game along w/Mario's relentless recruiting makes this an impossible environment to replicate and/or beat. And it just so happens that 7v7 tourney mapped directly up to Junior Day and Rivals mapped directly up to the spring game. Coincidence? Methinks not.
@Kansas Cane Rivals Camp update

One of many players that visited Miami Saturday.

FYI, rather than flooding the thread with multiple posts on a single player, I've been going back and updating existing posts so that all the info for one player is in a single post (where possible). The info is also in that player's thread (if they have one).

The downside here is you won't necessarily see this thread updated when there's a change.

Let me know if you like this approach.
Personally not a fan. But let me reiterate the appreciation for what you do here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Summary please

- Elyiss Williams- Miami making up ground against Georgia but Georgia still in the lead. Visited with his parents this weekend

-Zayden Walker- Gaby feels good here and suggests we lead. Georgia biggest competition but USCe visit is coming up and his brother Jalewis Solomon goes to USCe. Monitoring that visit.

-Gavin Nix- Gaby feels really good where we stand. Biggest competition is ND and sees distance as helping Miami close it out

- Kromah- Introductory visit, first visit to Miami and Miami have established themselves now with him. Still a ways to go.

Miami looking at Byron Louis, Jasper Parker and Shekai Mills Knight as other options at RB

-Max Buchanon visit went well. Value him as a IOL and Center

- Elyiss Williams- Miami making up ground against Georgia but Georgia still in the lead. Visited with his parents this weekend

-Zayden Walker- Gaby feels good here and suggests we lead. Georgia biggest competition but USCe visit is coming up and his brother Jalewis Solomon goes to USCe. Monitoring that visit.

-Gavin Nix- Gaby feels really good where we stand. Biggest competition is ND and sees distance as helping Miami close it out

- Kromah- Introductory visit, first visit to Miami and Miami have established themselves now with him. Still a ways to go.

Miami looking at Byron Louis, Jasper Parker and Shekai Mills Knight as other options at RB

-Max Buchanon visit went well. Value him as a IOL and Center
Man those last couple weekends of June are gonna be insane on this board

Walkers visit to USCe on the 21st I hate

Advertisement
Back