AppleWhite is OC

So, is this just an overreaction from one of the teenage girls on this site or has this actually been confirmed by someone?

Advertisement
Going to be a great hire, ****. Some of you guys wouldn’t be happy unless butch came back with Clappy calling the plays and Shannon running the defense.
Then get mad because it’s outdated 🤫
Lmao.

...and I'm a Butch guy. 😳

Advertisement
Congrats Manny you **** the bed on your only important hire!

There are so many young hungry OC coaches out there and we go and hire a guy who was just Fired

oh and he was Mannys friend at Texas. Similar to how Richt hired all his friends

Sorry the strength coach was a trash hire too when you consider what Hester could've been..

Oh go cry on your pillow because no one cares what you think!

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Congrats Manny you **** the bed on your only important hire!

There are so many young hungry OC coaches out there and we go and hire a guy who was just Fired

oh and he was Mannys friend at Texas. Similar to how Richt hired all his friends

Sorry the strength coach was a trash hire too when you consider what Hester could've been..

You continue to disgrace the name Pickney with your ***gotry

Hopefully he can bring kids from Texas into this program so were not depending on these kids with zero self respect anymore.

Advertisement
That decision is hard to wrap my head around. I don’t hate the hire,but that is hard to overlook.
dude coach d was actually respected in coaching circles and the belief was he was running goldens system

Regardless of if Applewhite will be a good OV or not, this post is amazingly short sided lol.

Young hungry OC’s lol. The same poster would leave this treat complaining about how little experience this you hungry OC does have...

Guy was fired as an OC from a P5 school. You also thing all the fired coaches on nick sabans staff are garbage?

Advertisement
Lol we have such a terrible fan base. We hire an OC who was a D1 HC who helped lead a top 10 offense and has called plays at multiple big programs. I just don't understand how fans can sit there and hate on this. We are not a top 5 program anymore. Diaz made a solid hire in January after all the previous top OCs were already hired. It's a good hire

Advertisement
Back