AppleWhite is OC

Advertisement
That decision is hard to wrap my head around. I don’t hate the hire,but that is hard to overlook.

We will see. All we can agree on is the OC and OL coach we're can't miss with Diaz being named. This doesn't feel like can't miss. Not sure on OL coach, but that is where we need desperate help knowing we can't buy what other schools can.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Mansanablanco runs the same Offense he ran at Houston then I’m good!

Diaz, Patke, Rumph, Banda, Dugans were all good friends of Richt before the hire? Donald Trump must have started this thread.

Advertisement
Well dayum they should have put this in the other Apple thread with no official word. You would sure think its close, almost makes me think said OC may still be workin
Im convinced manny will be calling plays and Baez will be the co- OC..nothing to see here

Congrats Manny you **** the bed on your only important hire!

There are so many young hungry OC coaches out there and we go and hire a guy who was just Fired

oh and he was Mannys friend at Texas. Similar to how Richt hired all his friends

Sorry the strength coach was a trash hire too when you consider what Hester could've been..

Ban this jackass already

Congrats Manny you **** the bed on your only important hire!

There are so many young hungry OC coaches out there and we go and hire a guy who was just Fired

oh and he was Mannys friend at Texas. Similar to how Richt hired all his friends

Sorry the strength coach was a trash hire too when you consider what Hester could've been..

I think you were the second choice. Better luck next time.

Advertisement
Back