AppleWhite is OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't call it a trash hire yet. He's going to come with the perfect scheme. My question is, is he going to be able to get these South Florida boys to play for him. If Applewhite tries talking to them crazy it's OV

Advertisement
We win 10-11 games this season with Applewhites offense. That’s with chit QB’s and no O-line. Don’t understand why people are so upset with that.

Advertisement
Congrats Manny you **** the bed on your only important hire!

There are so many young hungry OC coaches out there and we go and hire a guy who was just Fired

oh and he was Mannys friend at Texas. Similar to how Richt hired all his friends

Sorry the strength coach was a trash hire too when you consider what Hester could've been..

So far, this NON-HIRE is one of the best troll jobs ever on CIS.

I don’t care if Fidel Castro and El Chapo are Co-OC, if we have any QB that is 65%+ and 2/1 TD ratio, we are in the ACC ship

The margin to beating Clemson is a lot larger, but let’s take baby steps

Advertisement
Major Homo will be an epic bust, in a program with 2 decades of epic coaching/staff busts.

Good, if it means Radio Diaz is removed sooner
Lol, you must be fun at parties. Must be a sad life to not even give coaches a chance before proclaiming they are busts and hoping they fail so they can be fired

not mad this was expected when we hired Manny he can't walk the talk.

Left Banda at CO/DC
Gave Patke ST for not letting him stay at CO/DC
Left Simpson at HC Assistant
He can’t walk the talk? Think you’re confused compadre.

One thing you have to remember about the Dorito hire.He took the word of a coaching friend he trusted and that’s why he hired him.He got bad advice from a trusted friend.

And if you never hire a coach that’s been fired you might not ever be able to put a staff together.Saban is a pretty good CFB coach but he sucked at Miami.Belichek got canned and he turned out pretty decent.

Coaches are hired waiting to get fired.Very few last more than 5-6 years.

If Applewhite IS the choice I’m willing to give him a shot to turn this catastrophe we call an offense around.It can’t be any worse than what we e been watching for the last three years.

I wasn’t enthralled by the Manny hire but I’m willing to see who the WHOLE staff is he puts together before making my mind up.Even if I don’t like any of the offensive hires it CAN’T be any worse than Morks clusterfck of an offense.

Advertisement
Back