Apparently the players want these two coaches

brock

All-American
"My son spoke with his friend on the team. All the players are enthusiastic about either Butch or Strong being the coach. Their preference is split 50-50. I believe with Strong where there is smoke there is fire."

Got this from another site, the poster son knows freshman lineman gauthier.

I think the Charlie strong rumor is legit

Last edited:
Advertisement
What rumor? That they might be talking to him? I'd imagine they are talking to A LOT of people about the opening.

Bring me Butch, though.

Simplest way to the right hire.....Admin should hire whoever brock doesn't support.

Advertisement
"My son spoke with his friend on the team. All the players are enthusiastic about either Butch or Strong being the coach. Their preference is split 50-50. I believe with Strong where there is smoke there is fire."

Brock...we appreciate you working your tail off and taking full responsibility for this.

Brock...we appreciate you working your tail off and taking full responsibility for this.

Come on man smh.

Brock, just come on over from the gold side. Butch is 1000x the recruiter Strong is. Strong is losing at UT. That is like losing at THE U. Your career ends when you lose at either place because is it almost impossible to do so unless they is something seriously wrong with you.

Advertisement

Come on man smh.

ahh you got it...lol. just fuggin with you this morning bruh...no harm intended. Like I stated before, you manned up and stayed around. Past is the past. Lets hope we make the right hire and can celebrate more than cry during the next decade :fistbump:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Players wanted clappy and they thought Randy was a great coach.

Also, you really think a freshman player surveyed the whole team and that's the information he got? SMH

Advertisement
Back