Anyone hear anything on this?

Advertisement
Wouldn't be shocked if Richt chose to step down—considering how close he was to retiring three years ago. Doesn't look like he's enjoying himself out there—and doesn't appear to want to do what it takes to build a contender in 2018. Nor does he want to be pushed to hire an offensive coordinator—preferring to try and push his personal ways.

As for the money, dude wrote a $1M check to UM for the indoor practice facility—so he's certainly not greed-driven.

Could be a rumor—but certainly isn't super far fetched that Richt would retire at this phase of his career as he didn't get any down time after 15 long years in the SEC. The Miami grind is definitely for a younger up-and-comer, or an older guy with a lot of fire. Richt is neither.[/QUOTE

Hoping this is smoke..Double hoping this smoke turns into fire...

Maybe the meeting is about Blake’s buyout and Richt becoming AD....about as much of a chance as Mork stepping down..

Advertisement
Maybe the meeting is about Blake’s buyout and Richt becoming AD....about as much of a chance as Mork stepping down..
First press conference as AD: "I'd like to introduce the new Head Coach of your Miami Hurricanes, Jon Richt!"

Advertisement
here you go
faccddb0ccf28408f368a524e56157b8.jpg
Who's name was attached?? Wikileaks?? SMD?? Sherlock Holmes?? Tyrone Biggums??

Tyrone Biggums has never lied so I’d believe it if it came from him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly wasn’t expecting to be told he was stepping down. Wasn’t given any other info. If true, I really have no idea who i would want to go after

I honestly wasn’t expecting to be told he was stepping down. Wasn’t given any other info. If true, I really have no idea who i would want to go after
Assuming your source is accurate, I think dino babers and northwestern's coach pat Fitzgerald should get a look.

I always thought that was a silly notion but seeing what Herm Edwards did at Arizona State this year gives me some measure of thought that JJ could come back and be successful again.

That said, I'd rather have the next Jimmy Johnson. (which Ive been saying since 2005). :noidea:

Advertisement
Back