Anyone hear anything on this?

Advertisement
LOL

Better chance of my Urban wet dream

Amen. Urban is such a doucher too. But ****.. the way he recruits, he would be national title waiting to happen at Miami. He would cost an arm and a leg, but you'd have to think the payoff would be worth the cost. Oh well.

Their meeting consist of who the scapegoat is going to be. After they agreed that it’s going to be Searels. They will then agree to hold out the weekend with hopes that the Heat will die down then they will announce it in a week or two to placate a more subdued fan base.

Please, please sweet baby Jesus let this be true. I would have immense respect for Richt if he stepped away now instead of continuing this charade. Best for both parties in my opinion.

Advertisement
Still waiting for that guy to arrive on the Trailways bus, you know, the guy who had his lawyer write to the university with his transcripts and everything complaining about his lost $600K in donations.

When he gets in, I'm sure we'll know more.

In the meantime, I'll try to find out if there will be any prophecies issued on this by Old Testament figures. Problem is, I always get this stuff late. Richt might he gone by then.
Joel Olsteen will be our new OC.

Advertisement
Unsubstantiated rumormongering, yay!

Wake up and don't fall for the white knight B.S. so many here jump at the second a sliver of hope rears its head. Maybe that light at the end of the tunnel is a train, after all.

Advertisement
Saw this on twitter but wanted to see if anyone else has heard anything on this?

View attachment 73252

1546047921141.gif

Advertisement
Wouldn't be shocked if Richt chose to step down—considering how close he was to retiring three years ago. Doesn't look like he's enjoying himself out there—and doesn't appear to want to do what it takes to build a contender in 2018. Nor does he want to be pushed to hire an offensive coordinator—preferring to try and push his personal ways.

As for the money, dude wrote a $1M check to UM for the indoor practice facility—so he's certainly not greed-driven.

Could be a rumor—but certainly isn't super far fetched that Richt would retire at this phase of his career as he didn't get any down time after 15 long years in the SEC. The Miami grind is definitely for a younger up-and-comer, or an older guy with a lot of fire. Richt is neither.

Advertisement
Back