Anyone have the video of the Miami coach going ballastic

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was a game changer for Virginia too with tha huge roughing the kicker penalty as well. Kid is trying his best to lose the game.

Did you see one of the coaches ripping into him for that pathetic effort? That was good to see. How the **** do you not go up for that ball??

Advertisement
And now we know why RRA plays so much. Our Safety play is worse then our CB play. VT runs about a 5.0 40.

We need to bring in about fifty-leven safeties next year...Hope Dallas Crawford can do big things next year

Last edited:
Advertisement
And now we know why RRA plays so much. Our Safety play is worse then our CB play. VT runs about a 5.0 40.

I was thinking the same thing about Telemaque, has to be one of the slowest safeties we have ever had. When he gets matched up on a WR it's all over.

that play was ******* pathetic. I almost broke my TV when I saw him pull up like that. **** me

Advertisement
One of the worst defensive "plays" i have ever seen a defender make at any level of football. That kid getting a scholly when players like Ricardo Allen didn't is a testament to how incredibly awful the Shannon regime was.

Agreed. Defense didn't lose.

Everyone took turns on the penalties, and we took turns on turnovers, and we took turns on spazzing out on special teams. Do they put no one to cover the middle?

Advertisement
Back