Anyone have the video of the Miami coach going ballastic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that really what happened? Did he really take himself out so close to the goaline? (insert blue head-shake emoticon)

And lets not forget about Ray Ray buttfuking the team by getting himself suspended.

Advertisement
VT for taking himself out of the game. Rodgers goes in and whiffs.

When I saw Swasey going off and it appeared to be directed at VT, the only reason could be because he wasn't in the game and Swasey was saying he should have been in there so he could have made that play (even though he probably would have whiffed too).

When I saw Swasey going off and it appeared to be directed at VT, the only reason could be because he wasn't in the game and Swasey was saying he should have been in there so he could have made that play (even though he probably would have whiffed too).

I find it hard to believe that anyone willing to create contact would have missed that play. The kid was standing ON the short side hash BEFORE the snap. Manual never really looked anyone off very hard. He then proceeded to hang a cream puff up there for a solid 3 seconds. The ball was caught some yards inside the corner. In college, the hash marks are 60 feet (20 yards) away from the sideline, correct? That means it took Rodgers roughly more 3 seconds AFTER the ball was thrown to make an easy angle of no more than 25 yards to the ball. It's been since Willie Cooper that I see that level of hesitation and tentativeness in a play by a Safety.

It's almost hard to believe what happened there.

Advertisement

I find it hard to believe that anyone willing to create contact would have missed that play. The kid was standing ON the short side hash BEFORE the snap. Manual never really looked anyone off very hard. He then proceeded to hang a cream puff up there for a solid 3 seconds. The ball was caught some yards inside the corner. In college, the hash marks are 60 feet (20 yards) away from the sideline, correct? That means it took Rodgers roughly more 3 seconds AFTER the ball was thrown to make an easy angle of no more than 25 yards to the ball. It's been since Willie Cooper that I see that level of hesitation and tentativeness in a play by a Safety.

+1. At the time I thought that something HAD to have happened (like a Davon Johnson hamstring or something)

There isn't an easier ball to defend in football IMO.

I was in shock. When the ball went up and they showed where Rodgers and the CB were I was like, yes INT right here. Then he unexplainably pulled up and let him catch it.

Advertisement
Not only did Swasey rip into someone after he walk away he turn around and came back to rip some more..

I was in shock. When the ball went up and they showed where Rodgers and the CB were I was like, yes INT right here. Then he unexplainably pulled up and let him catch it.

I was in disbelief after the play. Should have been an automatic interception.

when i saw that pass i was like "pick!" .. then i saw rodgers slow down and not grab the ball

At the very LEAST Rodgers should have blew the receiver up and separated the ball. He helped drag him down softly instead.

Advertisement
Back