Anyone have the video of the Miami coach going ballastic

Advertisement
Think it was Telemaque. No idea why, it was after Kacey Rodgers stood and watched the FSU guy catch that TD if I remember right.

Rodgers is what he is. We need to recruit better guys at the position and coach them up ASAP. JUCO would be outstanding.

Rodgers was a highly recruited player. I haven't seen him enough to know exactly what he does/doesn't offer as this is the only defensive play that I even recall. But if we can't coach HIM up, who's to say we'll be able to coach somebody else up? We shouldn't have to overhaul the entire roster to find a guy to get on the field or we're in trouble. Personally I don't like JuCo because unless they're really good from the beginning, you don't have much time.

I have never been more upset watching a football game in my life. There were too many plays that left me yelling t the TV. I just can't make up my mind which play ****ed me off more. The Benjamin muff or the inexplicable no INT on that throw. Like many I watched that and thought it was going to be an interception for sure. The fact that there was no play ons the ball, no hit on the receiver is just incropehensible for me. That was the classic play you almost bait the QB to throw because it has no chance...

If Jacory makes that throw, there's no doubt in my mind we're blasting him for another red zone pick.

Advertisement
Anyone else surprised that Highsmith hasn't seen the field at safety in any meaning minutes this season?

Advertisement
If Jacory makes that throw, there's no doubt in my mind we're blasting him for another red zone pick.

If Jacory makes that throw in a game, it's against another team, who actually has decent talent at S, and it's definitely another red zone pick.

Kacy Rodgers choked.. That was a big moment for him, I'm sure he saw the ball and saw he had a chance to make a play and he got scared, hesitated, and didn't go all out, didn't gamble (even though it wasn't much of a gamble). He straight up choked. It doesn't have to do with his speed on this particular play because he was fast ENOUGH to make that play, it was there for pretty much any D1 safety to make it. Shows the difference between football players and PLAYMAKERS..

The more I think about it, the more I think it was the most influential play of the game. A guy like Ed Reed makes that pick and is running down field the other way with it trying to score. Just the pick would have sufficed...FSU doesn't score, we have momentum. Huge play. Smh.

I was at the game and that ball was in the air for what seemed like forever. I saw a UM player converging on the football and was sure it would be picked. I was shocked that it wasn't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back