Anyone have an update on Donaldson?

I went to the gym where I heard he trained - I think it was called Biggs gym or something. I grew up in Toledo and was visiting. He was my favorite bodybuilder as a kid (even though he was before my time) so I had to track him down. He was way shorter than I expected. Still huge. It was in the late 88/89. I still have the autograph.

Advertisement
I went to the gym where I heard he trained - I think it was called Biggs gym or something. I grew up in Toledo and was visiting. He was my favorite bodybuilder as a kid (even though he was before my time) so I had to track him down. He was way shorter than I expected. Still huge. It was in the late 88/89. I still have the autograph.
Mr Biggs Gym?

There’s one by Midway Airport like a mile or two away.
Sorry to derail the thread away from Donaldson, but here is the pic he signed for me:
3A376CF9-1B3F-4A93-86C9-D10C68681F74.jpeg

Advertisement
Have there been many success stories of athletes that got way out of shape and bounced back. Only Tyson Fury comes to mind for me.

Advertisement
For everyone saying he should redshirt, can he not get his fat *** in shape in 60 days between June and July? Unless he has a legitimate injury, he can could change his body in 60 days if he tried.

isn’t he the guy who was shot by his wife but the bullet didn’t hit his organs because it just got caught in his muscles?
Yes. In Arnold’s book, Education of a Bodybuilder, he said the first time he saw Oliva, he was actually afraid to get on stage next to him. He was that massive. Surprised being from Cuba, Oliva didn’t end up in Miami or Tampa. I think he came over from Guantanamo in the 60s.

Advertisement
If he took his injury as a wake up call and changed his diet while aggressively attacking his rehab, he should be entering month 6 of the new him.

There's 4 months until the season begins. If he arrives at camp 6'5 310 lbs and hungry, focused, determined to prove people wrong - he could be our starting RG allowing Scaife to play RT.

Advertisement
imagine being a lock draft pick if all you did was care for your body & instead you don’t lol

Advertisement
Back