Anyone have an update on Donaldson?

Advertisement
Agreed. I d
I understand what you're getting at, but there are legit distinctions.
Malik came to campus as a low 3* kid, played with heart and effort, but just didn't have the athletic tools or ability to really amount to anything more. Navaughn was a high 4*, top 75 recruit in the country who hasn't put the work in to keep his weight in check for over three (3) seasons. One guy at least tried to guy maximized his talent, while the other one seems content to squander it.
Agreed. I despise the Rozier mocking. He cannot be accused of being lazy. He maximized his ability and showed no quit. He did nothing wrong.

The dopes in this thread don't understand that conditioning is not his only problem. One of the reasons why he routinely gets his **** pushed in is because he plays too high, and thats because he's too tall to ever be an effective G consistently. His natural position is T, but he's too unathletic to ever play that.

Advertisement
The dopes in this thread don't understand that conditioning is not his only problem. One of the reasons why he routinely gets his **** pushed in is because he plays too high, and thats because he's too tall to ever be an effective G consistently. His natural position is T, but he's too unathletic to ever play that.

DT????

So typical to see us pull an elite blue chip OL from our own backyard, fight off the $EC’s of the world for him and he can’t manage to be in shape for us.
Ya, because he got burn being in whatever shape he wanted.

You know what’s funny is everyone kept saying Donaldson is gonna be a T but I kept saying nope he’s staying put at G. Yet I got trashed for it everytime. Well we all saw how bad he was at T in 2018.

Advertisement
Hopefully he can play this season... He gets a lot of hate but outside of Scaife he was our most consistent O-Line. He was PFF 3rd Team ALL-ACC Guard

Advertisement
Do you think anyone here doesn't want to see him reach his potential?

I, for one, would be overjoyed to see him develop into a first round pick.
Being overweight at a major college program with all of the resources available is a testament to the player's lack of work ethic. I hope he realizes that for his health and yes I believe a shot at playing on Sunday he needs to slim down. I wish him the best.

The young man has eaten so much he just achieved mass density to create his own gravitational pull.

He's a planetoid.

Pluto is jealous of this man mpintain.

Advertisement
Came to post exactly this....

He should defiantly grab a RS year and just get his body right... at this rate he will have nothing but a cup of coffee in the NFL..

Get in better shape drop body fat percentage while adding more muscle and work on his craft and just kill it his RSSenior year and watch him be a 2nd day pick as a road grading guard who (hopefully) now has enough flexibility to pull and efficient as a pass blocker
This rate **** be having that cup of coffee watching a 9am london game from home

Last i heard he just got under 400lbs
tenor.gif

Not sure if serious

Advertisement
Back