Anyone have an update on Donaldson?

The young man has eaten so much he just achieved mass density to create his own gravitational pull.

He's a planetoid.

Pluto is jealous of this man mpintain.

What's with all the vitriol and hate being directed towards Donaldson? C'mon fellas, y'all shtick is getting old. A lot of this extra crap is uncalled for. Let's hope he's ready to go and kick *** for us in the fall.

For the life of me, I will never understand how some so called "fans", continuously bash players in our program. This s*** crazy.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
What's with all the vitriol and hate being directed towards Donaldson? C'mon fellas, y'all shtick is getting old. A lot of this extra crap is uncalled for. Let's hope he's ready to go and kick *** for us in the fall.

For the life of me, I will never understand how some so called "fans", continuously bash players in our program. This s*** crazy.

GO CANES!!!
I was joking.

Or was I?

Why so much hate for Donaldson, I know many people thought he would of been a 1st or 2nd round talent after his freshman year and he has falling short of those expectations but he definitely wasn’t the worse guy on our o line last year and considering his back up sucked a** can we really complain about him ?? I think with some weight lost and the fact he has better talent and more experience around him he will have a solid senior season , he was expected to be the best on the line last year , with less pressure and guys named Zion Nelson not playing I think he will hold his own , if y’all think he suck so bad who is going to replace him at this point ? Definitely don’t want to se a freshman thrown in the fire again this year

I really hope they consider redshirting Donaldson. Get him slimmer, quicker, and more importantly, better with technique. Was infuriating to watch him get pushed backward by guys weighing 100 pounds less. Let him play in 4 games this year against the scrub teams, save him for next year, IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope. He wasn't limping as far as I can tell but he had the boot on. Probably a precaution.

A precaution? He hasn’t played football since November, man. That’s 7 months ago. If you’re not healed up enough to walk around without a boot in 7 months, that’s not a “normal” injury.

I tried to bring this up several times in the past, and of course around here people tell you everything will be fine, like they have a ******* clue. But foot injuries are bad news. If he’s wearing a boot in June, that is NOT good at all. Remember, he didn’t participate in the abbreviated spring either.

I went to the gym where I heard he trained - I think it was called Biggs gym or something. I grew up in Toledo and was visiting. He was my favorite bodybuilder as a kid (even though he was before my time) so I had to track him down. He was way shorter than I expected. Still huge. It was in the late 88/89. I still have the autograph.
Go mudhens

A precaution? He hasn’t played football since November, man. That’s 7 months ago. If you’re not healed up enough to walk around without a boot in 7 months, that’s not a “normal” injury.

I tried to bring this up several times in the past, and of course around here people tell you everything will be fine, like they have a ******* clue. But foot injuries are bad news. If he’s wearing a boot in June, that is NOT good at all. Remember, he didn’t participate in the abbreviated spring either.

I hear ya. I was surprised to see him in a boot as well but perhaps he is trying to avoid aggravating the ankle which makes sense given the situation.

I hear ya. I was surprised to see him in a boot as well but perhaps he is trying to avoid aggravating the ankle which makes sense given the situation.

But that's my point. It's not an ankle. I've been saying this for months, I WISH it were an ankle. Ankles heal just fine. Feet, far too often, do not. He had a foot injury, not an ankle injury. And when you have a foot injury, and you're still in a boot 7 months later, it's very, very worrisome.

Advertisement
But that's my point. It's not an ankle. I've been saying this for months, I WISH it were an ankle. Ankles heal just fine. Feet, far too often, do not. He had a foot injury, not an ankle injury. And when you have a foot injury, and you're still in a boot 7 months later, it's very, very worrisome.

Is that you greg oden?

Got it. Good point.

Advertisement
Is that you greg oden?

LOL...exactly. I *HATE* foot injuries. Dead ***, I'd much rather he'd have torn a knee ligament other than his ACL. He'd be fine by now. I'd much rather he broke his ankle. He'd be fine by now. Feet injuries for athletes are really, really scary.

LOL...exactly. I *HATE* foot injuries. Dead ***, I'd much rather he'd have torn a knee ligament other than his ACL. He'd be fine by now. I'd much rather he broke his ankle. He'd be fine by now. Feet injuries for athletes are really, really scary.

Was it ever established what injury did have?

Was it ever established what injury did have?

Information on an injury?? At Miami?!!?!?!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But yes, he hurt his foot. That's all anyone knows. The nuclear launch codes are more easily accessible than getting an injury update on a football player at Miami. Just absurd.

Information on an injury?? At Miami?!!?!?!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But yes, he hurt his foot. That's all anyone knows. The nuclear launch codes are more easily accessible than getting an injury update on a football player at Miami. Just absurd.

I don’t know. We’ve had that discussion on here before. There are HIPAA issues, and athlete consent issues.

Advertisement
Back