Anyone got the scoop on this latest Ivins drop?

Advertisement
Staff still can't close to save their life, they better hope Greene signs, because flowe is not coming. Francois decommitted twice, and they are still relying on this kid to commit, like wtf. They had their chance with Slaughter and who would bring some much needed speed and play making ability in the back end. Not only that, but the oline recruiting is putrid. This staff makes so much questionable decisions; they make **** harder for themselves and are too picky for a team that is quite ******.
This x100

Coach Fields talks to me on Twitter dm's here and there. Who knows why? He told me pretty specifically that distance was the only thing keeping Flowe from committing, and this was a couple weeks ago.

OK but now everyone is just announcing it to Ivins gotcha

I find that hard to believe he'd waste half his officials on East coast schools if he didn't want to play away from him .

Agreed, but sometimes the reality starts to set in as the days get closer, and you are looking at being far away from home. We have seen it with players before, JT4 is a recent example, and DJ Johnson may fit into the category. Perhaps he is not cut out for smaller southern towns and the distance from Miami truly is too far, who knows. The kid looks like a program changer on the D side of the ball, and it would be nice to have him though. It is strange though the three of the schools are known bags schools, even though you can say they are top 10 as well. USC or UM would be interesting if either were chosen.

This means if any NFL team East of California drafts Flowe his mommy will make big poppy stink saying no my booboo can’t go to far from my nipples sorry.

distance NOT

ROHAN + FAMILY = FLOWE
When he’s making millions in the league he can buy mommy and daddy a house in any city he likes.

(Same if he goes to Clemson or the $EC)

Advertisement
When he’s making millions in the league he can buy mommy and daddy a house in any city he likes.

(Same if he goes to Clemson or the $EC)

what’s interesting is if anyone here says anything positive about Flowe and Miami, posts like this are eagerly posted in urgent haste.

Good NEG

😭😭😭, pay attention to UMs usual closing in recruiting and you will see where I'm coming from. I'm mean it is not that hard, Flowe just got a whole bunch of crystal balls to Oregon, Greene us a Wakulla kid and wouldn't be surprise if he goes back to FSU, Francios decommitted twice why would you believe he will commit again, OL and CB recruiting is ******. Personally, the only thing that sounds good rn is Greene coming to UM.
You throwing 💩 agaisnt da wall hoping it sticks u say greene is a wakulla kid and then u say it wouldn't surprise you if he went back to Free Shoes University!...then at da end you say only thing sounds good is greene coming to miami!... Which one is it?

Advertisement
You throwing 💩 agaisnt da wall hoping it sticks u say greene is a wakulla kid and then u say it wouldn't surprise you if he went back to Free Shoes University!...then at da end you say only thing sounds good is greene coming to miami!... Which one is it?
??? Wat do u mean which one is it, it is quite simple, I think UM has a good chance with, but I also would not be surprise if he went to FSU. You act like I cant do both one does not negate the other at all.

Your tip toeing around a giving a concrete answer! Im not jumping on you or wat u posted im jus like anyone else who cums on here looking f4 reliable info. I wasn't attacking you twes.305...just stirring da pot a lil bit!

Your tip toeing around a giving a concrete answer! Im not jumping on you or wat u posted im jus like anyone else who cums on here looking f4 reliable info. I wasn't attacking you twes.305...just stirring da pot a lil bit!
I understand, I do the same by coming one here. I'm just believe that from now on the news and reliable information we will be getting will make us dissapointed.

Advertisement
You and me i *** with tempered enthusiasm most of da time! But I'm a true die hard so im always gonna have my orange n green shades on til i die.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back