Anyone got the scoop on this latest Ivins drop?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah pretty much. It’s pretty much everything we already know but it would be kinda of funny if the staff brought Francois in on commit weekend and he still ended up signing with Nebraska.

VERY LIKELY. Why they continue to jack off that kid amazes me. There were a sh*t load of dbs to have while they allowed this kid to decommit twice.

Advertisement
If Greene is who their hanging their hat on this is bleak visions.

I honestly wouldnt trust a kid from Wakulla until his signature is faxed in...i **** sure hope this jack *** staff doesnt either

What’s scary is they’re so confident in this kid , a wakulla kid should never have you this confident. Isn’t Hagans the one known to have folks troll other staffs ? Then play them on nsd?

I never trust a panhandle kid , hope I’m wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s scary is they’re so confident in this kid , a wakulla kid should never have you this confident. Isn’t Hagans the one known to have folks troll other staffs ? Then play them on nsd?

I never trust a panhandle kid , hope I’m wrong.

His location is the scary part but Haggins didn't even visit on the in-home. So what does that say about how important he is at this point in his recruitment? The rule usually is, no OV, no sign. He never OV'd to FSU despite their best efforts.

These dopes apparently broke the Deerfield curse. This wouldn't be any crazier considering all the circumstances at FSU.

Advertisement
Back