Anyone got the scoop on this latest Ivins drop?

Advertisement
If Greene doesn’t sign this week he’s gone.
Like I said. I got that Nigel bethel Zion Nelson strike out consolidation prize feeling again.
I don’t want anything or any one on staff that has ever even taken an online class at FSU or UF. That’s sht is just bad juju man.
Washing spinach the 18th again.

As per Ivins--was told Friday that some people involved in Green's recruitment believe that the Hurricanes are the team to beat heading down the stretch ...that isn’t coming out of Coral Gables. He made it to Nebraska this weekend for official. Believes mom did go with him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Barry has to go
Alot of ppl got to go. Blake Enos n Barry are at the top of the list. These guys are all car salesmen that cant sell cars they got to go.

If Manny has a year remotely similar to this year he has to go too. Im not with that Taggart race bullsh1t. Idc if the next coach is a green martian thats transgender n only speaks russian. If its winning, than thats who we're rolling with.

Money is no longer an excuse!!! Adidas money, tv money, uhealth money, they are stacking it up overthere. Give us quality **** mang.

Advertisement
Back