Anyone got the scoop on this latest Ivins drop?

Advertisement
Lol Ivins is guessing....

All of a sudden, someone close to flowe says "new development, the kid is now worried about distance"

Who the **** does Ivins know close to flowe, and why is distance a big deal, but it wasn't yesterday?
Coach Fields talks to me on Twitter dm's here and there. Who knows why? He told me pretty specifically that distance was the only thing keeping Flowe from committing, and this was a couple weeks ago.

Lol Ivins is guessing....

All of a sudden, someone close to flowe says "new development, the kid is now worried about distance"

Who the **** does Ivins know close to flowe, and why is distance a big deal, but it wasn't yesterday?

Exactly. All of a sudden the guy and his family realize distance is an issue. Yeah right

Advertisement
VERY LIKELY. Why they continue to jack off that kid amazes me. There were a sh*t load of dbs to have while they allowed this kid to decommit twice.
You like those other guys over Francios? I know the kids recruitment and at year production/effort has been all over the place but his the best DB we’ve had on our board as far as talent imo..by a pretty wide margin..staff needs to stay on him imo

If number two is based on catching (Wiggins) that's self taught imo. Tbh u already know there is no excuse to not have speed at wr based on location. I honestly think he should be let go but possibly won't happen. U cannot be at UM and not recruit speed at skill positions it's inexcusable imo and lazy. I don't know about what @Liberty City El relationship with Fleming haven't read about it here.... I probably missed it if he did write something about it
Lmaoo ****** here was blaming Gm the WRs coach for drops last year. I’m old enough to remember 🤣

Advertisement
So flowe isnt going to clemson if distance is an issue lol

This means if any NFL team East of California drafts Flowe his mommy will make big poppy stink saying no my booboo can’t go to far from my nipples sorry.

distance NOT

ROHAN + FAMILY = FLOWE

What’s scary is they’re so confident in this kid , a wakulla kid should never have you this confident. Isn’t Hagans the one known to have folks troll other staffs ? Then play them on nsd?

I never trust a panhandle kid , hope I’m wrong.

They did this with Shavar Manuel. I still think Greene's going to sign with FSU.

Advertisement
Staff still can't close to save their life, they better hope Greene signs, because flowe is not coming. Francois decommitted twice, and they are still relying on this kid to commit, like wtf. They had their chance with Slaughter and who would bring some much needed speed and play making ability in the back end. Not only that, but the oline recruiting is putrid. This staff makes so much questionable decisions; they make **** harder for themselves and are too picky for a team that is quite ******.

Staff still can't close to save their life, they better hope Greene signs, because flowe is not coming. Francois decommitted twice, and they are still relying on this kid to commit, like wtf. They had their chance with Slaughter and who would bring some much needed speed and play making ability in the back end. Not only that, but the oline recruiting is putrid. This staff makes so much questionable decisions; they make **** harder for themselves and are too picky for a team that is quite ******.

What inside info do you have?

We are 6-6 with a top 15 class.. I think under the circumstances that's really good
I understand, but it looks like they will not finish strong. The reason they will not finish strong is because of there ****** recruiting decisions throughout the year which is making it harder for themselves now. The only prospect that will be getting a bag is Flowe, besides that they have had every opportunity to develope a good OL, CB, and S class. This is mostly because they are to picky, and terrible talent evaluators. Like who tf does Manny think he is, the team is 6-6 and they are hanging there at on a Wakulla LB and a LB from Cali, when they had a 4 star LB in there backyard, from the beginning. Took to long to offer OL Morris and Martinez, and now the only OL prospect, that has been talk about is Gage Gaynor when they could get a pretty athletic kid like Rankins in the fold easily, like wtf. They want one more safety and are hanging there at on Francois when they could have just pushed for Slaughter, who would have brought much needed speed and playmaking ability. The CB is just at out putrid. Yes we are 6-6 and the class is looking alright, but the staff have made some pretty idiotic decisions this cycle that it is finally biting them in the ***.

Advertisement
What inside info do you have?
😭😭😭, pay attention to UMs usual closing in recruiting and you will see where I'm coming from. I'm mean it is not that hard, Flowe just got a whole bunch of crystal balls to Oregon, Greene us a Wakulla kid and wouldn't be surprise if he goes back to FSU, Francios decommitted twice why would you believe he will commit again, OL and CB recruiting is ******. Personally, the only thing that sounds good rn is Greene coming to UM.

Coach Fields talks to me on Twitter dm's here and there. Who knows why? He told me pretty specifically that distance was the only thing keeping Flowe from committing, and this was a couple weeks ago.
So why was 3 out of his top 4 schools on the east coast ? Georgia Clemson and Miami. I'm curious lol

Advertisement
Back