Anyone get ticket renewal email

Advertisement
Geez my seats went up a bunch. I’ve been a season ticket holder for twenty years and never seen anything like this increase. I have a pair of seats in sec 250 and with the alumni discount and a green parking pass last year I paid $1540.

This season they are raising the ticket cost and requiring an additional $250 donation and not including the parking. My new total is $1770 and that’s not even with parking (or even guaranteeing that I get a spot in the green lot). If I do get the “privilege” of being able to park in the interior lot, my total will be over $2,000. A nice 33% increase in pricing for a team that could only win two games at home last season. ****ed off doesn’t even begin to describe it.

I will begrudgingly renew but if they ***** me out of parking, I think my time as a season ticket holder will be over. I can say with absolute certainty that this move coupled with the product they put on the field last season will cost them quite a bit of renewals and attendance will take a significant hit from last season (which was already abysmal) if the team does not get off on the right foot and quickly.

Lmao… Grossly overpay for said terrible corch that everyone knew was a corch, bur but he’s a Miami bro. Yo admin, board , et al your cronyism made this **** sandwich now your little fiefdom can eat it.

1674211883039.gif

@RVACane .....candidate of the a.m for Purgatory in 5...4....3...2....
His post history is absolutely miserable. Lol. Like his miserable to normal post ratio may be the highest I’ve ever seen. Wanted Kiffin, Freeze or someone like that - relentlessly hates Mario - from before the hire. And he’s a Gilbert Frierson fanboy who thinks Kam Kitchens should transfer to a real team.

Advertisement
His post history is absolutely miserable. Lol. Like his miserable to normal post ratio may be the highest I’ve ever seen. Wanted Kiffin, Freeze or someone like that - relentlessly hates Mario - from before the hire. And he’s a Gilbert Frierson fanboy who thinks Kam Kitchens should transfer to a real team.

1674217964700.jpeg

The parking situation is gonna cost them more season ticket holders than the increase imo. Asking ppl to pay for their tickets and have no clue about parking until months later is ridiculous.

What happened to all the dopey porsters who told us how wonderful this Formula 1 deal was going to be...

Geez my seats went up a bunch. I’ve been a season ticket holder for twenty years and never seen anything like this increase. I have a pair of seats in sec 250 and with the alumni discount and a green parking pass last year I paid $1540.

This season they are raising the ticket cost and requiring an additional $250 donation and not including the parking. My new total is $1770 and that’s not even with parking (or even guaranteeing that I get a spot in the green lot). If I do get the “privilege” of being able to park in the interior lot, my total will be over $2,000. A nice 33% increase in pricing for a team that could only win two games at home last season. ****ed off doesn’t even begin to describe it.

I will begrudgingly renew but if they ***** me out of parking, I think my time as a season ticket holder will be over. I can say with absolute certainty that this move coupled with the product they put on the field last season will cost them quite a bit of renewals and attendance will take a significant hit from last season (which was already abysmal) if the team does not get off on the right foot and quickly.
I still haven’t received an email but went directly to the site and see my renewal there. Last year there was an error and I did not get the discount for alumni status. They were supposed to solve that but not sure if they did. i have a call in to determine how and what needs to be done.
I am in the same sec 250. Last year I paid for 2 seats row 16 $1,296 + orange parking. This year seats are $1,649 + parking + $250 donation. That is approximately a 27% increase in seats. What is the discount amount for alumni tickets?

Advertisement
I still haven’t received an email but went directly to the site and see my renewal there. Last year there was an error and I did not get the discount for alumni status. They were supposed to solve that but not sure if they did. i have a call in to determine how and what needs to be done.
I am in the same sec 250. Last year I paid for 2 seats row 16 $1,296 + orange parking. This year seats are $1,649 + parking + $250 donation. That is approximately a 27% increase in seats. What is the discount amount for alumni tickets?

There are discounted seats for alums in Sections 117, 118, and 119. I am not aware of any other alum discount.

I will say this, I have 4 tickets in Section 119. My seating price went up $25 per ticket.

FYI, these are the seats that (for the last few years) have the club underneath Section 117, 118, and 119. You just walk down towards the field, go to the double glass doors, and then they give you a wristband for access all game long.

The parking situation is gonna cost them more season ticket holders than the increase imo. Asking ppl to pay for their tickets and have no clue about parking until months later is ridiculous.
I know people with kids who wont renew now (young kids) bc of that. its hard enough to get out there for them as it is but now with the increased costs to just maybe park on the interior lots, yeah theyre out.

There are discounted seats for alums in Sections 117, 118, and 119. I am not aware of any other alum discount.

I will say this, I have 4 tickets in Section 119. My seating price went up $25 per ticket.

FYI, these are the seats that (for the last few years) have the club underneath Section 117, 118, and 119. You just walk down towards the field, go to the double glass doors, and then they give you a wristband for access all game long.
they told me the discount went after 5 years after graduating. ********

Advertisement
they told me the discount went after 5 years after graduating. ********

There are actually two different discounts.

There is a "young alum" discount that applied for any seats for five years, so I didn't even think about this one (since I'm older).

There is a "permanent" alum discount that applies to Sections 117, 118, and 119. I am waaaaaaay past 5 years after graduation, and I have been getting the discount every year.

You don't see the 117-118-119 discount until you put the tickets in your cart to check out, so you may want to consider it when they allow you to move seats.

Last edited:
There are actually two different discounts.

There is a "young alum" discount that applied for any seats for five years, so I didn't even think about this one (since I'm older).

There is a "permanent" alum discount that applies to Sections 117, 118, and 119. I am waaaaaaay past 5 years after graduation, and I have been getting the discount every year.

You don't see the 117-118-119 discount until you put the tickets in your cart to check out, so you may want to consider it when they allow you to move seats.
ah ok so I prolly have to move now then. I refused to move before bc my seats really close to the field so I'll ask to see whats in those. I am almost 13 years out now

Advertisement
Received the email. However, does anyone know where the pricing list is? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for the help.

Received the email. However, does anyone know where the pricing list is? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for the help.

I have not yet seen a pricing list for all seating.

When you click on the link in your e-mail, it takes you to YOUR account, not some general stadium map.

I would imagine they will have something ready by the time we get to move our seats around...and there COULD be some folks who choose not to renew...

Advertisement
Back