Anyone get ticket renewal email

Advertisement
Same. I did some searching on the website and found this.

Attachments

• 9342707D-B5C3-45EA-9A99-E15F96FD6AC7.jpeg
    9342707D-B5C3-45EA-9A99-E15F96FD6AC7.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 4B6B28F2-40DD-4556-9A45-0404827EA855.jpeg
    4B6B28F2-40DD-4556-9A45-0404827EA855.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 131
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where do some of you expect the money for these new facilities and coaching contracts to come from?

Facilities are a capital expenditure paid for by fund-raising, not ticket sales.

Coaching contracts are multi-year deals. Have we awarded any new coaching contracts lately?

So you guys thought that after paying a coach $10MM a year, paying for top assistants and dozens if not hundred of support staff, adding new sports and new facilities, that ticket prices would stay stable?

Really?
So you guys thought that after paying a coach $10MM a year, paying for top assistants and dozens if not hundred of support staff, adding new sports and new facilities AND GOING 5-7 WHILE LOOKING LIKE A 1950S SOFT HELMET TEAM*, that ticket prices would stay stable?

Advertisement
Bold move to strip everyone of their parking passes. Ask you to renew now and find out if you get parking in April. What a joke. I have green lot now, no way in **** I will keep it with this system.
im gonna end up losing my parking too based on their system esp if they dont limit the amount of spots.

So you guys thought that after paying a coach $10MM a year, paying for top assistants and dozens if not hundred of support staff, adding new sports and new facilities AND GOING 5-7 WHILE LOOKING LIKE A 1950S SOFT HELMET TEAM*, that ticket prices would stay stable?

Just a guess on my part, but they were planning on much higher increases, and rolled them back because of the season. Expect another big hike next year, especially if we have a good year.

Advertisement
Football alumni who get free tickets to home games thank you all for your continued contributions to UM football tickets. Keep up the good work.

Advertisement
Back