Anyone get ticket renewal email

So you guys thought that after paying a coach $10MM a year, paying for top assistants and dozens if not hundred of support staff, adding new sports and new facilities, that ticket prices would stay stable?

Really?
They already went up like 40% last season.

Advertisement
Thanks for posting, I did not received the email, but went into my account and was able to renew the seats. No Parkin Yet....

Parking passes, especially for Green will be allocated on donation level....some real bull****!!

In addition to the donation that goes to your tix purchase, they have other donation levels for the poors to try and secure parking...no Joke....they even have a Tropical Storm level for beginning donations that starts at $100View attachment 225387
Haven't received mine yet either. Are you saying that you have to be at a certain donor level to ensure you get the parking you want? What is the level for orange?

I got it but I don’t see parking pass.

Anyone else seeing the same?
So I just called again today and what the guy told me was regarding parking that the dolphins are going to an all-orange system and they have a deadline to tell the dolphins whether they're going to match that or go back to the old system with different colored lots.

Advertisement
Got mine this AM, and the price stayed the same for me in Sec 350. Gave $100 to the Hurricane Club so I can try and get my Parking again.

We have to pay.

The school needs and is gambling on fan support.

If we don’t support, and Mario fails, you can forget about them ever trying something like this again.

Pay up or shut the **** up about the school being cheap. It’s that simple.

It’s tough. I know I’m going to renew my three seats but damnit if it’s going to be tough to justify going to games if Gattis is back.

Advertisement
Parking passes, especially for Green will be allocated on donation level....some real bull****!!

In addition to the donation that goes to your tix purchase, they have other donation levels for the poors to try and secure parking...no Joke....they even have a Tropical Storm level for beginning donations that starts at $100View attachment 225387

To be honest, we've always had multiple different donation levels.

They've just never had to use it for parking before.

Maybe now...some people will actually listen when we post about the parking lot changes and the donor changes. Certain posters act like "yeah, but that doesn't impact me" until it actually impacts them.

So I was clicking around my account and drilled down on my donation, and this is what I saw:

1674060968208.png

PREMIUM EXPERIENCE? I can tell you that I didn't have a "premium experience" last year and I'm not counting on a "premium experience" this year, so maybe they'll comp that item?

Insanity.

Advertisement
Ticket price of my club level seats went up (again). Even more strange, I have three seats. The price of two of those seats went up by $50 more than the last seat. Same row, same section, all together.

My tickets in 347 went up $60 per ticket...will wait to see on parking and trying to understand the point system is silly!

Advertisement
So you guys thought that after paying a coach $10MM a year, paying for top assistants and dozens if not hundred of support staff, adding new sports and new facilities, that ticket prices would stay stable?

Really?
Did the prices for your personal lot go up?
The heard you were dissatisfied with the minimal landscape buffer distance between your lot and the orange "steerage" lots.

Did the prices for your personal lot go up?
The heard you were dissatisfied with the minimal landscape buffer distance between your lot and the orange "steerage" lots.

My parking is not on official maps, so there is no charge.

Advertisement
Back